Your question
Closed

Secure Mail Client like Outlook Express

Last response: in Windows XP
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 28, 2010 6:34:47 AM

Hello,
I am searching for a Software like Outlook with fallowing Features. The Admin Can Configur the Mail ID which the user can send only to that ID through User Login. if have multiple options like option-2 as workgroup and Only one Mail ID to send mail through internet. etc

April 28, 2010 6:51:11 AM

Why would anyone email you when they can post their respose here. Beside, I prefer to wait untill you have the email figured out before I bother to send one to you.
Score
a b 8 Security
April 28, 2010 7:50:54 AM

badge said:
Why would anyone email you when they can post their respose here. Beside, I prefer to wait untill you have the email figured out before I bother to send one to you.

Now he's posted his e-mail address on a public forum, I daresay lots of people will write to him, Badge and those who don't write will simply sell his address to other people who will. :D 
Score
Related resources
April 29, 2010 3:29:18 AM

Please remove your email address, hameedali. And could you explain the problem again, please.

Badge, do you really want to risk having the mods see that site in your post?
Score
April 29, 2010 3:36:22 AM

Sure, it's pure filth. Right? What do you mean. It's funny. What about it?
Score
April 29, 2010 3:38:46 AM

graywolf said:
Please remove your email address, hameedali. And could you explain the problem again, please.

Badge, do you really want to risk having the mods see that site in your post?

You know I have been here for four years and a little. I think I know what the mods are concerned with. Anyway, why do you care? There is nothing wrong with the humor in the link. Wow, I just noticed you have been here two months! Welcome newcomer.
Score
April 29, 2010 3:46:56 AM

I've also been on virtualdr 10 years and mozillazine 7 years. Pchelpforum, techsupportguy, eggheadcafe, tek-tips forum, hardwarecentral.com, dslreports, bigbluenballforum, AUMHA, Black Viper, Windows secrets etc... that doesn't make me a newbie or especially young or easily bullied.

There are 14-year olds on this forum, maybe the same age as your grandkids.
Score
April 29, 2010 3:52:21 AM

Quote:
I've also been on virtualdr 10 years and mozillazine 8 years

Like I'm familiar with anything concerning whatever that is. Really, so that gives you the power to follow me around and question my posting habits? I don't think so.

Quote:
wanna add up my posts?

Add up your posts? What in heavans for. I could care less about your posts. I mean I care about my family and my life. But I could care less about your posts. Like I said Welcome, but please refrain from questioning my presence on this forum. You find a retarded add for breast makeup offensive? LMAO!

Don't be so serious. Lighten up Mary.

Score
April 29, 2010 3:59:39 AM

Because being a newcomer at this particular site is irrelevant.

I did not question your presence.I've seen you give loads of useful info to posters. I know it's just a silly ad, and I said the site was unsuitable for the young folks at this forum, not offensive to us older folks.
Score
April 29, 2010 4:12:37 AM

Quote:
There are 14-year olds on this forum, maybe the same age as your grandkids.

The link is not obscene for even a nine year old much less fourteen. There is no obscenity what so ever. Anyone seeing the link as obscene has a serious problem with distinguishing what is real and what is fantasy. The link is retarded funny and that is the reasnoing behind why it was posted. I do believe it is only you who finds some obscenity in the harmless link about some retarded breast makeup kit. You need to lighten up and stop attacking other members of the form. You presence in this thread is nothing more. The link was posted to someone else, not you and you have no business asking me, "do you really want to risk having the mods see that site in your post?" There is nothing harmful, obscene or even slightly offensive in the link. Thanks in advance for not following me around the forum calling in the Mods in the future.
Score
April 29, 2010 4:16:50 AM

graywolf said:

I did not question your presence.I've seen you give loads of useful info to posters. I know it's just a silly ad, and I said the site was unsuitable for the young folks at this forum, not offensive to us older folks.

It's relevant to me. You knowm it's a silly ad? You know now that I told you it was.
Score
April 29, 2010 4:26:57 AM

graywolf said:

I got that link from a pulitzer prize winning comedy writer's website. The link was posted for laughs. The link has nothing to do with obscenity.
Score
!