Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Audio transcription

Last response: in Social Networking
January 15, 2013 6:58:56 PM

Not sure if it's the right place. I am looking for cheap audio transcription. Software or site would do. Any ideas?

P.S. Manual transcription

More about : audio transcription

Best solution

January 16, 2013 4:14:21 PM

Software? You said manual. So has to be a service.

http://speechtotextservice.com/ is one I know. It's the cheapest, done by professionals!
Related resources
January 18, 2013 12:19:41 PM

Best answer selected by Yanaishere.
m
l
December 18, 2013 2:34:31 AM

Hello Yanaishere,

There is a Company called Portiva Inc , you may hire this transcription service provider company for Audio Transcription Service at affordable rates and will provide you quality audio transcription services.

Reagrds,
Zach Riah
m
l
February 12, 2014 2:54:29 AM

Hi,
I'd recommend Transcriber-pro software if you deal with manual transcription. Features include, but not limited to time code, automated speakers insert and edit, tags for incomprehensible audio parts and interactive transcripts with social media integration.You can link your transcript to YouTube video and post HTML transcript to your web site. Users also have a possibility to use social media buttons and share content they like with their friends and followers on Facebook,Twitter and Google+. That’s a great way to make the author of the unique video and the web site popular really fast and bring more traffic to your web site.Transcriber-pro is compatible with latest versions of Windows. They offer a 14 days trial and reasonable subscription price. For details and free trial visit Transcriber-pro web site
m
l
!