all my screensavers will only come on if I set them at 1 m..

July 19, 2005 11:19:44 AM

For the last couple of months all my screensavers will only work if I
set the time at 1 minute - anything else and none of them will work.
I've never had this problem before and don't know what might have
happened to cause this. Any suggestions? Thanks.

More about : screensavers set

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 2:02:23 PM

Julie <scooby@telus.net> wrote:

>For the last couple of months all my screensavers will only work if I
>set the time at 1 minute - anything else and none of them will work.
>I've never had this problem before and don't know what might have
>happened to cause this. Any suggestions? Thanks.

This may come from software that runs in the background. See "How to
Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560) and "How to Perform a
Clean Boot in Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310353).

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233

Thank you so much. Out of 4 newsgroups I asked you were the only person
to reply. The problem was caused by "Logitech Desktop Messenger" (I
don't even know what it is) and my screensavers are all working normally
now. It's a big relief after so much frustration. THANKS AGAIN.....Julie

!