CPU fan controler need

i need utility software for the CPU to control it's fan and over clocking features like riva turner for nvidia graphic cards.you guys know that kind a software ?
6 answers Last reply
More about controler need
  1. How about some system specs? Mainly what kind of motherboard do you have? Almost as important is what kind of cooler do you have?

    You'll get better help if you tell us what you got.

  2. intel E6600 @ 2.4 GHz with intel box cooler
    Asus P5B-E ( P965 chipset )
  3. Thanks for the info

    ASUS has a program called PC-Probe that can monitor all the temperatures, fan speeds, voltages, etc. in Windows. You are also able to control the speed for your fans.

  4. i had install PC probe and give all those features you mention above but, i need a better specific one like riva turner for GPUS.Actually that PC probe doesn't control the CPU fan well and i need to max out the CPU fan.
  5. Here is one you can build yourself:

    However, will speedfan work for what you want to do? I think it will. Here's the download:
  6. i got the speedfan. thanks for help me guys.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Software Overclocking