A single small post might have been OK, but this has long ago crossed the border into the land of Spam.
If you don't want to read Forum Applications : Programming then don't.
- You are entitled to your opinion, but I am not forcing you to read this nor am I sending you a message every time it is updated
- This thread is a work in progress for obvious reasons, I would like it 'stickied' for later reference as it will reduce repeated question trends in this discussion category.
- Spam is an unsolicited advertisement, and I am advertising nothing, nor am I flooding, the few posts there are here are broken down for easier digesting of the information.
- In fact I am giving away source code, and a lot more.
- If it's too much for you to handle read another thread instead.
- Nor is this thread currently visible in the forum live feed.
That said, I thank you for your feedback as I have now incorporated it into the original post and linked out to ZIP'd documents. Documents I can update at my whim without raising a notification at your end.
I'm currently on >= 10 points per post, in fact I believe that it is closer to >= 12, which is a damn sight higher than some... Most respected members of the forum sit between 7 and 3.5
No advertiser forces us to read their Forum Spam. Nevertheless, it is Spam and it is noise in the system, especially when the OP keeps bumping the tread with new additions. You are advertising your website and its content - a single short listing is one thing but continual posting like this is (IMO) unacceptable.
I would have reported this thread, but someone beat me to it. I am happy for the moderators to decide whether this level of self-advertisement is acceptable.