Angel

In the row of icons next to my name in a team window the description says 5%
but in my endurance bar and in the badge list it says plus 5 endurance,
which is it that this accolade adds?

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:13:19 -0400, "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In the row of icons next to my name in a team window the description says 5%
>but in my endurance bar and in the badge list it says plus 5 endurance,
>which is it that this accolade adds?

Both. Base max endurance is 100. 5% of 100 is 5.

--
Dark Tyger

Stop the madness! (Marvel Vs Cryptic Studios petition)
http://www.petitiononline.com/marvscoh/petition.html

Hey, everyone else is doing it. Free iPod:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15728814

Angel

"Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:13:19 -0400, "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>In the row of icons next to my name in a team window the description says
>>5%
>>but in my endurance bar and in the badge list it says plus 5 endurance,
>>which is it that this accolade adds?
>>

> Both. Base max endurance is 100. 5% of 100 is 5.

Well, I'm just going to put my foot in my mouth now. LMAO

Angel wrote:
> In the row of icons next to my name in a team window the description says 5%
> but in my endurance bar and in the badge list it says plus 5 endurance,
> which is it that this accolade adds?

Both :p

You have 100 endurance. So 5% is 5 endurance.

--
John Parkinson

John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote in

> Angel wrote:
>> In the row of icons next to my name in a team window the
>> description says 5% but in my endurance bar and in the badge list
>> it says plus 5 endurance, which is it that this accolade adds?
>
> Both :p
>
> You have 100 endurance. So 5% is 5 endurance.

Okay.....what if you get the Portal Jockey Accolade then the Atlas
Medal

Since Portal Jockey adds 5 to Endurance and 5% to HP, will the Atlas
Medal add 5% to the enduarance for a total of 110.25, or just another 5
for 110?

J Anlee wrote:
> John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote in
>
>> Angel wrote:
>>> In the row of icons next to my name in a team window the
>>> description says 5% but in my endurance bar and in the badge list
>>> it says plus 5 endurance, which is it that this accolade adds?
>>
>> Both :p
>>
>> You have 100 endurance. So 5% is 5 endurance.
>>

> Okay.....what if you get the Portal Jockey Accolade then the Atlas
> Medal
>
> Since Portal Jockey adds 5 to Endurance and 5% to HP, will the Atlas
> Medal add 5% to the enduarance for a total of 110.25, or just another 5
> for 110?

The latter. All +% goes off the base value.

Ditto for +10% to HP for Freedom Phalanx and then using Dull Pain.
You end up with +50%.

--
John Parkinson

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:13:19 -0400, "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> scribed
into the ether:

>In the row of icons next to my name in a team window the description says 5%
>but in my endurance bar and in the badge list it says plus 5 endurance,
>which is it that this accolade adds?

Doesn't matter, it's the same thing.