Closed

Www facebook com login

I cannot get into my facebook account. I have an old account of several years, but after deleting some history, it took me to log In instead of direct to my facebook page as usual. So I had forgot my password, and in an effort to
get in, I thought I could just give a new password and my current e-mail address, I did not realize that I was creating another new page. I do not want that new page, and would like to cancel it.

My old account, which I want to use is under [REDACTED] and my password is [really...? REDACTED]. I cannot recieve e-mail from this address, as I have changed to [REDACTED]. Please reply to this address.

Please let me get back into my old account. When I do get the login page and put in my old info, it gives me an error.

Please help!!

Bernice Fleming
3 answers Last reply
More about facebook login
  1. We cannot help you to bypass security information like this. Any problems you have with facebook, you would have to contact them for.
  2. English lenguage only
  3. The Stealthinator said:
    We cannot help you to bypass security information like this. Any problems you have with facebook, you would have to contact them for.
Ask a new question

Read More

Internet Applications Login Facebook Email Apps