Remove an item from context menu

I downloaded a program from Eversoft a freeware --- Ist Page 2000. It is
an HTML editor. I have some icons on my desktop. When I right click on
any file saved on my desktop, I get the context menu. One of the items
it contains is "Edit with Ist page 2000". I would like to remove it from
the context menu. How to do it please?

Another point even if I click on "Edit with Ist page 2000", I get a
rectangular Logo type of this "Ist page 2000" and a tab on Ist page 2000
goes to the task bar of its own. Clicking on this on the task bar takes
it to the center and gets vanishes at the center, clicking on the tab on
the task bar again looks like getting it back from the invisible
position from the center.

Scanned my pc with uptodated Norton virus definitions, have a firewall
(Zone Alarm) and at the moment I have no problems with my system. My RAM
is 512MB.

Manage the context-menu entries for folders, drives and Namespace objects
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes