Tug Boat Mission

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Does anyone know how to pull this one off?

How to you align the tug boat up to pull in the other boat. I seem to always
run out of time.

sru1992 wrote:
> How to you align the tug boat up to pull in the other boat. I seem to
> always run out of time.

Just reverse the tug infront of the other boat no that there is about 1
sqars distance between them, then link them (space?) and you should get a
pink to say they are linked and tow it back to the marina to finish the

Will Bradshaw wrote:
> Just reverse the tug infront of the other boat no that there is about
> 1 sqars distance between them, then link them (space?) and you should
> get a pink to say they are linked and tow it back to the marina to
> finish the mission.

Sorry about that, I didn't check it before sending it, Ill try again.

Just reverse the tug infront of the other boat so that there is about 1
squares distance between them, then link them (space?) and you should hear a
'ping' to confirm that they are linked. Then tow it back to the marina to
finish the mission.