I have just logged on to Tom's Hardware for the first time. and I may have already submitted a couple of questions related to this.
(1) I am trying to locate Outlook Express(OE) that should be on my machine (Win XP). I have already looked at the program add/remove list. There is no OE or Windows Components item in that list
Q - Where I can find this program
(2) I would like to run both Outlook and this OutlookExpress
on the same machine.
Q -Is there a problem doing this and where would I find the Program
1) Outlook Express should be available in XP by default. You could try searching on the MS site to download it, but I'm not sure you may get it.
2) Yes you can run both the programs, but Outlook is paid so you need to have a license.
3) You can buy Outlook. It comes seperately or in an MS Office suite.