HOW TO MAKE THE ALL PROGRAMS WINDOW SMALLER FONT

tiefu

Distinguished
May 2, 2010
Hello,
WHEN i HIT START AND THEN ALL PROGRAMS i AM UNABLE TO SEE ALL PROGRAM ITEMS AS SOME ARE TOO FAAR TO THE RIGH T. aNY WAY TO MAKE FONT SMALLER SO THAT THE PAGE FILLS THE WINDOW AND THUS ALL PROGRAMMS CAN BE SEEN?? PLEASE. TKS RON.

tiefu

Distinguished
May 2, 2010

many, many thanks. I can now see the complete program details. Is there any way to have program window fill the screen so that I can add more if I am silly enouch to get another program. Tiefu.

georgejabr

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2010
Hi

I understand that you like to expand the start menu programs to fill it by more items.

I suggest downloading the following free launcher program. It's very small but has many features.

http://www.cylog.org/files/tbox278.zip

Unzip the file run the toolbox file & start creating a new toolbox. You can see the new toolbox on your desktop. (Size can be adjusted by right clicking on the toolbox to change the properties).

Now all what you have to do is to drag & drop any executable programs inside the toolbox. Fill it with unlimited programs without feeling anymore silly.

You can arrange your programs by creating many toolboxes on your desktop since the toolbox accept folders (Shortcut), drives, printers etc…

Enjoy.