Sign in with
Your question
Solved

UTorrent vs. BitTorrent?

Last response: in Applications
January 28, 2013 3:42:25 AM

Hey community,

Anyone here using one of those two torrent programs? I know that both softwares are made from BitTorrent company, but I just don't get why they have to make two in a same company? Anyways, what is the difference between those two? Which one do you prefer better? What is the goods and bads of both softwares? Thanks.

More about : utorrent bittorrent

Best solution

January 29, 2013 10:16:00 PM

I have always used uTorrent because it is smaller and has all the features I need.
January 29, 2013 10:21:05 PM

Best answer selected by ipwn3r456.
m
l
Related resources
January 29, 2013 10:21:11 PM

PhilFrisbie said:
I have always used uTorrent because it is smaller and has all the features I need.

Uhh, I decided to install uTorrent, because seems like lots of people are using it. I already installed it before you answered, but thanks for the info.
m
l
February 1, 2013 11:21:23 PM

But like you said, what is the point of having two almost identical programs from the same company? They could just get rid of Bittorrent couldn't they, since utorrent is much better?
m
l
February 2, 2013 12:02:01 AM

The Stealthinator said:
But like you said, what is the point of having two almost identical programs from the same company? They could just get rid of Bittorrent couldn't they, since utorrent is much better?

I don't know why either. It just makes the customers more confused since they are both the same...
m
l
!