Solved

Fix INST32.EXE - Application error 0xc 0000006

I get INST32.EXE Application Error Box with Message Application failed to intialize (0xc0000006)
Click Ok to terminate . push OK twice to remove box. I am trying to load my Printmaster Platinum 7.0 or 8.0 and neighter will load. I have been trying to get this fixed for over 3 weeks. Nothing I have found will work.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Darleen
15 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about inst32 application error 0000006
  1. Darleen said:
    I get INST32.EXE Application Error Box with Message Application failed to intialize (0xc0000006)
    Click Ok to terminate . push OK twice to remove box. I am trying to load my Printmaster Platinum 7.0 or 8.0 and neighter will load. I have been trying to get this fixed for over 3 weeks. Nothing I have found will work.
    Your help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks Darleen

[#0005ff]Are you using a CD that came with the printer or a downloaded driver?[/#000ff]
  2. It is a program that I purchased. I have It loaded on my Old Aptiva it works fine but very slow. I know thw CD is OK because I loaded it on My grandsons and It loaded fine.
  3. It could be malware. Boot into safe mode with networking (F8 on startup). Download, install, and update malwarebytes. Then do a full system scan.
    www.malwarebytes.org/
  4. I did try this but I run AVG anti virus on my computers and have never had a problem . I did run it and nothing found. So back to the begining THANKS ANYWAY. It was worth a try.
  5. Do not think that is the problem. I loaded it on my grandsons Compac with XP on it,
    something on the IBM Thinkpad.
  6. Do you have the box or CD case that it came in? Look at the system requirements. I'm not familiar with the software, that's just what I found for requirements.
  7. It is not a printer program. It is a creative printmaster like cards calendars etc.
  8. It's not the software that I linked above?
  9. Runs on Windows 95, 98, or NT 4.0 or later It contains a install CD. Then for use there is a Progrsm CD. Then 1 - 7 Art CD
  10. I guess I may have to buy a new Program
  11. Best answer
    Yep, doesn't seem to be XP compatible.
  12. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
  13. You're welcome
  14. Best answer selected by Darleen.
Ask a new question

Read More

Platinum Windows XP