rahul4034

Distinguished
May 3, 2008
Hi,

I want to Over clock my P3 system. It has following configuration.
P3 850 Mghz, Intel 810 Motherboard & 256 RAM.

Also I have P4 System
P4 2.8 GHz Dual Core Processor, Intel D101 GCC Motherboard, 512 MB RAM.

Can any one tell how to overclock these 2 system,
Is there any tool/ utility through which in Windows I can make changes in the BIOS rather directly going to it.

Please help me.

Waiting for the reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Rahul

The motherboards you have are not designed nor equipped to overclock. The Intel 101 G likely has no adjustment whatsoever for the FSB. The P3 likewise. You would need a modern system with a modern MB to consider any overclocking. No one on this Forum is using P3's. Do a google search for your equiptment and see what you come up with. Find the product page of the 101G. Read the manual under 'BIOS' options.

Seconded. You won't be doing much with that hardware. Google search your motherboards, consult their manuals.
And, just FYI, it BIOS is the direct way to overclock your system. through windows is considered indirectly, and with such old boards I doubt they support windows overclocking, if it's supported at all.

A have a P3 450 Mhz. with Windows XP upgrade installed. Works perfect with a 12 GB Fireball HD. Also have a Pentium 1 with a 133 MHz. CPU and a one GB hard drive. Also have two RIVA TNTs and a Matrox 16MB video card. It's all trucked away in the garage.