Sign in with
Your question

HP Deskjet D1668 printer driver for 64 bit Windows XP

Last response: in Windows XP
May 10, 2010 2:33:49 AM

Hi,

I have just purchased a HP Deskjet D1668 printer but I am not able to find the driver for it for my Windows XP 64 bit operating system running on AMD Turion (dual core) processor based notebook PC. Can someone provide me the driver for it as HP site only provides testing software for Windows XP 64 bit and no driver.
a b \ Driver
May 10, 2010 5:02:07 PM

jps7 said:
Hi,

I have just purchased a HP Deskjet D1668 printer but I am not able to find the driver for it for my Windows XP 64 bit operating system running on AMD Turion (dual core) processor based notebook PC. Can someone provide me the driver for it as HP site only provides testing software for Windows XP 64 bit and no driver.

If you can return the printer and buy another brand that would be best, and highly recommended. HP does not do a supreme job of supporting customers, or new 64 bit systems. You could call them and pay $5 a minute for tech support then they will probably never give you a good answer. I do not buy HP or Compaq products and you may guess why. There is a possibility that another HP driver for another model of HP printer will work just fine for the printer you have, but that is a matter of trial and error.
a b \ Driver
May 10, 2010 8:13:55 PM

That's why it's important to check system requirements before you buy something. It's specially important when you have a low-support OS such as XP 64 bit. Driver support is poor across the board for XP 64 bit.
November 16, 2011 11:44:02 AM

jps7 said:
Hi,

!