Sign in with
Your question

HOW TO GET A PRINTER ICON ONTO A GOOGLE PAGE

Last response: in Windows Vista
August 21, 2011 3:13:25 PM

i want my printer icon back

More about : printer icon google page

August 22, 2011 10:02:22 PM

Right-click on the toolbar area, select options and find the printer icon. This procedure is different depending on what browser you use.
m
l
August 22, 2011 11:21:51 PM

hang-the-9 said:
Right-click on the toolbar area, select options and find the printer icon. This procedure is different depending on what browser you use.

there is no printer icon in the options area
m
l
Related resources
August 23, 2011 2:41:30 PM

trinityroy said:
there is no printer icon in the options area

What browser / program and version?
m
l
August 23, 2011 4:40:13 PM

microsoft google/ vista /i google
m
l
August 23, 2011 4:43:07 PM

Is the issue that you don't have a print icon on the toolbar in I.E.? You right-click in the grey area near the toolbars, select Customize, and select the Print icon. Or is the issue actually on the web-page itself?
m
l
August 23, 2011 5:07:26 PM

it must be on the web page
m
l
August 23, 2011 5:19:33 PM

trinityroy said:
it must be on the web page

What page exactly? The only time a print icon will show up on a web-page is if whoever wrote the page put it there. You can't add one to the page yourself. Need a bit more detail as to what you are looking for, exactly what page, what you saw there when it was there, did you change any settings or programs before this stopped working?
m
l
August 23, 2011 5:39:17 PM

it was by the tool wrench. when ever i needed to print. i would turn the printer and then hit the button. thank you for helping a computer idot
m
l
August 23, 2011 5:49:20 PM

Where and what is the tool wrench icon? You know you can print from File > Print also. And Ctr+P will also print.

You keep refering to things you know and see on your PC, but you need to explain the issue to someone who can't see what you used to see, and what you see now.

You say by the tool wrench, but that's like me saying you can find my house near the pharmacy. Not helping much without some reference as to what is the name of the pharmacy, what state it's in, etc...

Was the print icon on the toolbar up top in internet explorer, was it actually in the middle of the web-page, was it on the side of the web-page? Was it installed by some printer utility that may have been uninstalled or having issues starting? HP Smart Print maybe? http://www.hp.com/global/us/en/consumer/digital_photogr...
m
l
!