expense tracking software

July 18, 2005 4:55:33 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

Hello,

I have a Garmin iQue M5 with Windows CE, and I'm looking for a good expense
tracking program to use. Mostly I keep track of mileage, fuel, and meals,
but occasionally other things too. I run my own business, so I write off
just about everything! :)

thanks,

eddie
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 10:08:49 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

> I have a Garmin iQue M5 with Windows CE, and I'm looking for a good
> expense tracking program to use. Mostly I keep track of mileage, fuel, and
> meals, but occasionally other things too. I run my own business, so I
> write off just about everything! :)

Try
http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?produ...
!