Tank Help

Just wondered what thoughts you guys might have on the stone vs ice for a
tank I want to make.
4 answers Last reply
More about tank help
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Just wondered what thoughts you guys might have on the stone vs ice for a
    > tank I want to make.

    Well sifting the boards I realized I want to make a stone/stone tank, but
    can't find a guide on the boards. Anyone here have a link?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 05:26:08 -0400, Angel <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote:

    > Well sifting the boards I realized I want to make a stone/stone tank, but
    > can't find a guide on the boards. Anyone here have a link?

    Here's some on Stone Armor.

    http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2190778&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=&vc=1

    http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2649138&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#2649138

    A cursory search doesn't turn up anything on just Stone Melee, but
    there are some */Stone guides out there, maybe they would help.

    --
    Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
    Robotech_Master |
    | http://www.terrania.us/conga.html
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "Robotech_Master" <robotech@eyrie.org> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 05:26:08 -0400, Angel <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Well sifting the boards I realized I want to make a stone/stone tank,
    >> but
    >> can't find a guide on the boards. Anyone here have a link?
    >
    > Here's some on Stone Armor.
    >
    > http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2190778&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=&vc=1
    >
    > http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2649138&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#2649138
    >
    > A cursory search doesn't turn up anything on just Stone Melee, but
    > there are some */Stone guides out there, maybe they would help.
    >
    > --
    > Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
    > Robotech_Master |
    > robotech@eyrie.org | Earn a free iPod and a free Mac Mini!
    > | http://www.terrania.us/conga.html

    Thanks I think I came up with a good build.

    1 Rock Armor
    Six Slotted All Defense Buff

    1 Stone Fist
    One Slot Accuracy

    2 Earth's Embrace
    Six Slotted All Recharge Reduction

    4 Taunt
    3 Slot 2 Recharge 1 Taunt

    6 Mud Pots
    Six Slot All Damage

    8 Rooted
    6 Slot All Heals

    10 Heavy Mallet
    5 Dmg 1 Acc

    12 Recall Friend
    Recharge

    14 Teleport
    End Red

    16 Swift
    Run X 2

    18 Health
    Heal x 1

    20 Fault
    Recharge x 3, disorient x 2, acc x 1

    22 Stamina
    end rch x 4

    24 Boxing
    Acc x 1

    26 Tough
    end red x 1

    28 Weave
    def buff x 6

    30 Hasten
    recharge x 6

    32 Granite Armor
    dam resist x 4 Def Buff x 2

    35 Tremor
    dmg x 5, acc x 1

    38 Seismic Smash
    dmg x 5, acc x 1

    41 Mineral Armor
    def buff x 6

    44 Stone Prison
    recharge x 2

    47 Build Up
    recharge x 1

    49 Teleport Foe
    recharge x 1

    Sorry for how sloppy this is I typed it quick and am tired. That is what a
    guide I found on the web told how to build and it looks good to me.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    > Sorry for how sloppy this is I typed it quick and am tired. That is
    > what a guide I found on the web told how to build and it looks good to
    > me.

    The only thing I would add in there is Stone Skin, also 6-slotted. My tank
    has both of his base armors (Stone Skin and Rock Armor) 6-slotted and it
    makes a huge difference.

    --
    Marcel
    http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/