  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 7, 2005 8:46:46 AM

Just wondered what thoughts you guys might have on the stone vs ice for a
tank I want to make.

More about : tank

June 7, 2005 9:26:08 AM

"Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Just wondered what thoughts you guys might have on the stone vs ice for a
> tank I want to make.

Well sifting the boards I realized I want to make a stone/stone tank, but
can't find a guide on the boards. Anyone here have a link?
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 4:19:02 PM

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 05:26:08 -0400, Angel <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well sifting the boards I realized I want to make a stone/stone tank, but
> can't find a guide on the boards. Anyone here have a link?

Here's some on Stone Armor.

http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number...

http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number...

A cursory search doesn't turn up anything on just Stone Melee, but
there are some */Stone guides out there, maybe they would help.

--
Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
Robotech_Master |
| http://www.terrania.us/conga.html
Related resources
June 7, 2005 4:19:03 PM

"Robotech_Master" <robotech@eyrie.org> wrote in message
> On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 05:26:08 -0400, Angel <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Well sifting the boards I realized I want to make a stone/stone tank,
>> but
>> can't find a guide on the boards. Anyone here have a link?
>
> Here's some on Stone Armor.
>
> http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number...
>
> http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number...
>
> A cursory search doesn't turn up anything on just Stone Melee, but
> there are some */Stone guides out there, maybe they would help.
>
> --
> Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
> Robotech_Master |
> robotech@eyrie.org | Earn a free iPod and a free Mac Mini!
> | http://www.terrania.us/conga.html

Thanks I think I came up with a good build.

1 Rock Armor
Six Slotted All Defense Buff

1 Stone Fist
One Slot Accuracy

2 Earth's Embrace
Six Slotted All Recharge Reduction

4 Taunt
3 Slot 2 Recharge 1 Taunt

6 Mud Pots
Six Slot All Damage

8 Rooted
6 Slot All Heals

10 Heavy Mallet
5 Dmg 1 Acc

12 Recall Friend
Recharge

14 Teleport
End Red

16 Swift
Run X 2

18 Health
Heal x 1

20 Fault
Recharge x 3, disorient x 2, acc x 1

22 Stamina
end rch x 4

24 Boxing
Acc x 1

26 Tough
end red x 1

28 Weave
def buff x 6

30 Hasten
recharge x 6

32 Granite Armor
dam resist x 4 Def Buff x 2

35 Tremor
dmg x 5, acc x 1

38 Seismic Smash
dmg x 5, acc x 1

41 Mineral Armor
def buff x 6

44 Stone Prison
recharge x 2

47 Build Up
recharge x 1

49 Teleport Foe
recharge x 1

Sorry for how sloppy this is I typed it quick and am tired. That is what a
guide I found on the web told how to build and it looks good to me.
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 4:44:26 PM

> Sorry for how sloppy this is I typed it quick and am tired. That is
> what a guide I found on the web told how to build and it looks good to
> me.

The only thing I would add in there is Stone Skin, also 6-slotted. My tank
has both of his base armors (Stone Skin and Rock Armor) 6-slotted and it
makes a huge difference.

--
Marcel
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/