PLEASE SEND ME SIMCITY_2.DAT FILE I NEED IT

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

PLEASE SEND ME SIMCITY_2.DAT FILE I NEED IT
My file has been corrupted due to CD scratch...
please make it available for downloading
if anyone has it please mail me @
onlyatheist@yahoo.com
Rush Hour SimCity_2.Dat file which counts 161MB Approx.
To find it Just go to your following Directory in PC:
C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4\SimCity_2.dat
please send me this file

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

sorry, im catholic...

Helleen wrote:
>> PLEASE SEND ME SIMCITY_2.DAT FILE I NEED IT

> sorry, im catholic...

What has that that got to do with anything?

Anyway, Indianacity, if you contact maxis/EA they will send you a
replacement CD.

"Will Bradshaw" <spam@beasolutions.com> wrote in message
> Helleen wrote:
>>> PLEASE SEND ME SIMCITY_2.DAT FILE I NEED IT
>
>> sorry, im catholic...
>
> What has that that got to do with anything?

In his original message "Will" gave his e-mail address as
onlyatheist@yahoo.com