Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Differnce in google/google chrome

Tags:
  • Internet Applications
  • Chrome
  • Google
  • Apps
Last response: in Social Networking
Share
February 11, 2013 2:04:00 PM

Can anyone tell me the difference in Google and Google Chrome?
thanks

More about : differnce google google chrome

February 11, 2013 2:07:04 PM

I meant the difference in Firefox and Google Chrome
m
0
l
February 12, 2013 12:33:11 AM

Depends on personal preference. Use both and see which one you prefer.
m
0
l
February 12, 2013 12:43:21 AM

The Stealthinator said:
Depends on personal preference. Use both and see which one you prefer.


I used to use FF, but now I use Chrome because I've gotten to use so many other Google services (Calendar, Finance, Gmail, Maps and Drive). I also have an Android smartphone, so it's pretty cool that anything I do on one device is mirrored on the other.
m
0
l
February 14, 2013 6:27:56 AM

jerryham2 said:
I meant the difference in Firefox and Google Chrome


Both are browsers. I prefer firefox over chrome, as firefox is fast, light and there are number of apps that you can install and work with. Chrome is browser by Google and I don't like it much. It is quite heavy and crashes a lot.
m
0
l
February 14, 2013 7:24:19 AM

klausmmia said:
Both are browsers. I prefer firefox over chrome, as firefox is fast, light and there are number of apps that you can install and work with. Chrome is browser by Google and I don't like it much. It is quite heavy and crashes a lot.

Actually Firefox is heavier. But like you I prefer that over Chrome.
m
0
l
February 14, 2013 7:36:05 AM

The Stealthinator said:
Actually Firefox is heavier. But like you I prefer that over Chrome.



Chrome consumes lots of CPU storage while working. Firefox does not. That's y i said chrome is heavy.
m
0
l
February 14, 2013 7:37:02 AM

klausmmia said:
Chrome consumes lots of CPU storage while working. Firefox does not. That's y i said chrome is heavy.

I noticed, but Firefox consume more RAM.
m
0
l
February 14, 2013 7:37:23 AM

They are both heavy in their own ways :) :D 
m
0
l
February 14, 2013 7:41:18 AM

The Stealthinator said:
They are both heavy in their own ways :) :D 


:D  yeah but Firefox :love: 
m
0
l
!