General 'thanks' to the Forum

cutter

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2004
I just wanted to give a big "Thank You" to the many people on this forum that helped me build a new rig for the very first time. My last computer was built by a good friend and recently the motherboard conked out on me. I had experience adding and upgrading (more memory, new video card, etc) but never built a new computer from scratch. I can honestly say that the help and advice I received from the great folks on this forum was integral to my success. It was a great feeling to accomplish this task and I learned a TON in the process.
Posters like rgeist and Nastro I can think of specifically who helped me quite a bit. And to anyone else out there that added their two cents, thank you too.

I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future....

:hello:

SEALBoy

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
Glad you found us so helpful and fixed your problem. Keep posting and don't hesitate to ask if anything else comes up. We are all here to help. :D

cutter

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2004

I meant to mention that too in my post! I hope I can lend a hand with whatever little knowledge I have now. I've already tried to do that in a few question threads. The more I learn hopefully the better use I can be to others here.

cutter

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2004
Absolutely, Grimmy!

And I'm still having fun seeing how much better the new computer is than my last one!