CALCULATOR QUESTION...

July 25, 2005 11:20:01 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

I have a new financial calculator, and I want to calculate what a
payment would be for a $25,000 piece of equipment, at 7.5%, over 5
years (60 months). Can someone tell me how to punch in the correct
functions to result in the correct payment. I have the PV, N, I, PMT,
and FV functions. Thanks!

Benny

More about : calculator question

Anonymous
July 25, 2005 10:08:05 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

>I have a new financial calculator, and I want to calculate what a
> payment would be for a $25,000 piece of equipment, at 7.5%, over 5
> years (60 months). Can someone tell me how to punch in the correct
> functions to result in the correct payment. I have the PV, N, I, PMT,
> and FV functions. Thanks!

Done it online

Investment Amount $
Interest Rate %
Term of Investment months

RESULT
Interest Yield
Interest paid yearly $ %
Interest paid half-yearly $ %
Interest paid quarterly $ %
Interest paid monthly $ %

http://www.calculatorweb.com/calculators/compoundcalc.s...
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 10:09:18 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

>I have a new financial calculator, and I want to calculate what a
> payment would be for a $25,000 piece of equipment, at 7.5%, over 5
> years (60 months). Can someone tell me how to punch in the correct
> functions to result in the correct payment. I have the PV, N, I, PMT,
> and FV functions. Thanks!

Tinker around and see which buttons give you the same results as
http://www.calculatorweb.com/calculators/compoundcalc.s...
!