Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Been reading this newsgroup for awhile. Let's talk starcraft. How bout
ghost?

I'm a newbie. Pls let me know whats going on.

Thanx in advance

El Quatro

"nugeman" <tnugent@san.rr.com> wrote in message
> Been reading this newsgroup for awhile.

Okay, and this means that you should know that Byers is _not_ and idiot but
a dolt, right?

> Let's talk starcraft. How bout ghost?

I thought you wanna talk about StarCraft?

> I'm a newbie. Pls let me know whats going on.

What do you want to know? Start asking questions and I'm sure there is bound
to be somekind of answers (not that we've not covered it for a few rounds,
if I may add)

> Thanx in advance

For?
--
Steven Ung

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 05:17:43 GMT, nugeman <tnugent@san.rr.com> wrote:

>Been reading this newsgroup for awhile. Let's talk starcraft.

Starwhat?

>How bout ghost?

Won't be released until 2005...

--
theobliviousbyers

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:32:26 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>Okay, and this means that you should know that Byers is _not_ and idiot but
>a dolt, right?

Obviously...

>> Thanx in advance
>
>For?

Nothing.

--
theobliviousbyers

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:32:26 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>Okay, and this means that you should know that Byers is _not_ and idiot but
>a dolt, right?

Are you sure he's not both? ;)

>I thought you wanna talk about StarCraft?

Starcraft: Ghost... uh... that's almost Starcraft related...

>What do you want to know? Start asking questions and I'm sure there is bound
>to be somekind of answers (not that we've not covered it for a few rounds,
>if I may add)

Oooh! What's the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?

(wait... I already know the answer to this...)

>For?

Five.

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:32:26 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>Okay, and this means that you should know that Byers is _not_ and idiot
>>but
>>a dolt, right?
<snip>

OMG! Who put the *d* on the "an"!
--
Steven Ung

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

nugeman <tnugent@san.rr.com> wrote:

> I'm a newbie.

I think you scared him, guys...