Sign in with
Your question

0 C0000005

Last response: in Windows XP
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 13, 2010 4:16:49 PM

Hello, my laptop shut down more than one and blue screen with many numbers app-er. before that their is massage appear while I am working say somethings about memory (ginning dump of physical memory).

More about : c0000005

May 13, 2010 5:11:28 PM

Quote:
Hello, my laptop shut down more than one and blue screen with many numbers app-er. before that their is massage appear while I am working say somethings about memory (ginning dump of physical memory).

This frequently happens after installing a new driver or software that XP does not tolerate. Did you recently install a new driver? Un- install it if you can boot into widows. If you cannot un install it:

Hopefully you have the original operating system disk. Boot it from the CD drive before starting windows, select repair install without reformatting the hard drive.
The system may have been corrupted by a microsoft update. It is advisable to shut off microsoft update to avoid any more unwelcome surprises in the future. Then back up all your files in case this happens again in the future. If it does happen again, do a fresh install, reformat the drive, re-install your files from your back up, shut off, don't use microsoft updates.
!