Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

So, who's up for a game of StarCraft any day soon?

--
This signature is printed in 100% recycleable bits.
nick: OverWind[NaNo]

The Vicious OverWind wrote:

> So, who's up for a game of StarCraft any day soon?

StarCraft?

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 01:35:55 +0200, The Vicious OverWind
<overwind@nano.dk> wrote:

>So, who's up for a game of StarCraft any day soon?

I told you, join teh Warcraft0r league of extraordinary mornos
instead...
Come on, resistance is, well, inconvenient. :p

--
theobliviousbyers

The Vicious OverWind wrote:

> So, who's up for a game of StarCraft any day soon?

Hey Homie.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hail and sacrifice to The Vicious OverWind <overwind@nano.dk>
Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!

OMG! It's teh Overwind!!!

>So, who's up for a game of StarCraft any day soon?

I have to play starcraft? Why didn't anybody tell me?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

The Astute Andrew wrote:
> StarCraft?

That game everyone is talking about!

--

Spyderizer wrote:
> Hey Homie.

Hey you crazy zealander :)

--

jerk-o wrote:
> Hail and sacrifice to The Vicious OverWind <overwind@nano.dk>
> Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!

Yup, that sounds like me!

> OMG! It's teh Overwind!!!

You got it right the first time.

> I have to play starcraft? Why didn't anybody tell me?

Yup, you should have known by now, that unless you play StarCraft you
CANNOT be in AGSC.

--

<overwind@nano.dk> wrote:
>So, who's up for a game of StarCraft any day soon?

Um, if soon is like after they release Starcraft 2... then Me! :)

I/we play teh Warcraft0rz now. :)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:18:41 +0100, The Vicious OverWind
<overwind@nano.dk> wrote:

>> I have to play starcraft? Why didn't anybody tell me?
>
>Yup, you should have known by now, that unless you play StarCraft you
>CANNOT be in AGSC.

There are obviously many exceptions to that rule...So many, in fact,
that one might start to question the validity it...

--
theobliviousbyers

"The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
> jerk-o wrote:
>> Hail and sacrifice to The Vicious OverWind <overwind@nano.dk>
>> Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!
>
>> I have to play starcraft? Why didn't anybody tell me?
>
> Yup, you should have known by now, that unless you play StarCraft you
> CANNOT be in AGSC.

Been there done that and now we're moving on to WC3 TFT ;)
--
Steven Ung

> So, who's up for a game of StarCraft any day soon?

Wait a minute. Are you a millionaire yet? If not, I suggest you going back
to your work so that you can share your wealth (as promised) later.

Out of curiousity, how soon is "soon"?
--
Steven Ung

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 16:19:27 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
wrote:
>Blasphemy!
>Quickly, someone fetch us some rope and a tree!

*lynches byers in nearby tree*

Is that what you had in mind? ;)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message

OMG they let him out Arghh... :p

> So, who's up for a game of StarCraft any day soon?

*is still sitting in stunned silience from seeing OverWind to comprehend
that statement*
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

Byers ex machina wrote:
> There are obviously many exceptions to that rule...So many, in fact,
> that one might start to question the validity it...

Nope, they're only minor exceptions.

--

Steven Ung wrote:
> Wait a minute. Are you a millionaire yet? If not, I suggest you going back
> to your work so that you can share your wealth (as promised) later.

Out of curiousity, when wid I promise that? ;)

> Out of curiousity, how soon is "soon"?

This week?

Byers had some lame pizza-headache-tv excuse yesterday, but said that
maybe we could play a game tonight :)

--

Zealot The Crazy Lui wrote:
> Um, if soon is like after they release Starcraft 2... then Me! :)

Bah, I'll be in retirement by then.

> I/we play teh Warcraft0rz now. :)

Sheesh... Maybe I should go down and pick it up at the local PC-Shop,
since my last WarCraft 3 were lend out, and never returned. (Note to
self: Don't borrow stuff to ex-girlfriends brothers)

--
This signature is printed in 100% recycleable bits.
nick: OverWind[NaNo]
Channel: Not active at the moment.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

The Vicious OverWind <overwind@nano.dk> wrote:

> So, who's up for a game of StarCraft any day soon?

Opera r0xx0rszzz.....!"#"

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> wrote:

> >Yup, you should have known by now, that unless you play StarCraft you
> >CANNOT be in AGSC.
>
> There are obviously many exceptions to that rule...So many, in fact,
> that one might start to question the validity it...

So many, in fact, that there are only exceptions, and only one by the
rule. The one followiong the rule is the rule that confirms the
exceptions, sort of...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 10:38:31 +0100, The Vicious OverWind
<overwind@nano.dk> wrote:

>> Wait a minute. Are you a millionaire yet? If not, I suggest you going back
>> to your work so that you can share your wealth (as promised) later.
>
>Out of curiousity, when wid I promise that? ;)

I, for one, particularly remember the part about you promising me a
cushy job with high pay and hardly any work...

>> Out of curiousity, how soon is "soon"?
>
>This week?
>
>Byers had some lame pizza-headache-tv excuse yesterday, but said that
>maybe we could play a game tonight :)

"Maybe" and "a" being the operative words here. :p

--
theobliviousbyers

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 10:40:26 +0100, The Vicious OverWind
<overwind@nano.dk> wrote:

>> Um, if soon is like after they release Starcraft 2... then Me! :)
>
>Bah, I'll be in retirement by then.

Which will inevitably lead to more free time. :p

>> I/we play teh Warcraft0rz now. :)
>
>Sheesh... Maybe I should go down and pick it up at the local PC-Shop,
>since my last WarCraft 3 were lend out, and never returned. (Note to
>self: Don't borrow stuff to ex-girlfriends brothers)

Remember to pick up a copy of TEH FROZEN CH4IR!!!11 as well...

--
theobliviousbyers

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 09:10:46 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
<ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

>>Blasphemy!
>>Quickly, someone fetch us some rope and a tree!
>
>*lynches byers in nearby tree*
>
>Is that what you had in mind? ;)

With a few minor modifications...

--
theobliviousbyers

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:59:30 +1300, "Marsh Lion"
<bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote:
>meh. If you'd told me this earlier I might have given you my old celeron 533
>:-D

That's not his only computer, silly. :)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 07:44:02 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>> Byers had some lame pizza-headache-tv excuse yesterday, but said that
>> maybe we could play a game tonight :)
>
>Why that no good sob... Traitor!

Well, he seems to have forgotten about it anyway. And I'm kinda sick
to death with teh starcraft0r...So I played teh Warcraft0r instead.

--
theobliviousbyers

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <2uo049F2ceaj4U1@uni-berlin.de>, but only after serious
contemplation, Steven Ung <steven@nodomainname.com> put finger to
keyboard and produced the following;
>"The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
>
>> (Note to self: Don't borrow stuff to ex-girlfriends brothers)
>
>Never borrow your legal CDs to anyone for that matter

That would be "never *lend* ......".

You borrow *from* someone and lend *to* them.

"This program was brought to you by the letter "X" and........" ;-}

--
Cheers,

Chas.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".