I haven't used the clipboard viewer in so long I don't even know where I go
to find it. I looked under start/ all programs/accessories and all the subs
but couldn't find it. Checked under windows components in control
panel/add/delete and its listed under sub components for accessories. Any
suggestions. I've got windows XP SP2. Thanks

Rich Howland wrote:
> I haven't used the clipboard viewer in so long I don't even know where I go
> to find it. I looked under start/ all programs/accessories and all the subs
> but couldn't find it. Checked under windows components in control
> panel/add/delete and its listed under sub components for accessories. Any
> suggestions. I've got windows XP SP2. Thanks

Start > Run > Clipbrd.exe

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

Perform the following:

1. Right-click on your Desktop and select: NEW > SHORTCUT
2. In the Create Shortcut window, type in: CLIPBRD.EXE , and click "Next"
3. In the next window, type in: ClipBook Viewer , and click "Finish"
4. A ClipBook Viewer shortcut icon will appear on your Desktop.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Rich Howland" wrote:

| I haven't used the clipboard viewer in so long I don't even know where I go
| to find it. I looked under start/ all programs/accessories and all the subs
| but couldn't find it. Checked under windows components in control
| panel/add/delete and its listed under sub components for accessories. Any
| suggestions. I've got windows XP SP2. Thanks

Start | Run | Type: Clipbrd | Click OK

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:ufkKAtZjFHA.2444@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
Rich Howland <rfhow@comcast.net> hunted and pecked:
> I haven't used the clipboard viewer in so long I don't even know where I
> go to find it. I looked under start/ all programs/accessories and all the
> subs but couldn't find it. Checked under windows components in control
> panel/add/delete and its listed under sub components for accessories. Any
> suggestions. I've got windows XP SP2. Thanks

That did the trick. Thanks everyone. R