[HELP] P5W DH Deluxe does not post anything on the monitor

Ashikaa

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2006
I have problem with my computer after half year. When I turn it on, from outlook everything work well like fans, light.... But mostly it does not post anything on the monitor. It always says "No signal".

However sometimes when I turn on it works normally. I notice it only works incase the HDD light is on during booting process.

I tried to test my drive in anther computer and it is fine.

So what's wrong in my hardware components?

The_King

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2007
Hi. It can also be a Faulty power supply or bad capacitors on your mobo.
I had and Intel 865gbf mobo that did the same thing I have to remove the Cmos battery and put it in back again every time before it posted. There are a few things you can try like switching your ram around or if you have just one stick of ram try using a different slot for it. Also make sure the atx power connector is firmly locked on the mobo. If you are OC your pc this is also a common problem. Go to the Bios and use default settings.

Ashikaa

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2006
After testing each hardware part (PSU, Chipset, HDD, vga card) on another computer the only thing left is my mobo. It means it has something wrong.

My spec is:
Mobo: P5W DH Deluxe
Chipset: E6600
VGA: x1990xtx

I tried to remove the cmos battery for some minutes and then put it back, does not work. I also switch ram in different slots, no working as well. Since last time it worked I haven't done OC, everything is default.

Ashikaa

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2006

As I said I tested my PSU on another computer and it is working well. My PSU is ZEUS 750W ST75ZF.

jed

Distinguished
May 21, 2004
try your video card in the other system I've had the same thing
happen to me this is my system bad connection from the video
card to the monitor.

MOBO: P5W DH DELUXE
CPU: Q6600
VGA: HD3870

Ashikaa

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2006

I tested PSU, Chipset, HDD, video card already.