CZ's PSA of the Day.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Just in case you've been living under a rock in a cave buried
thousands of miles under the earth's crust for the last year or two,
today is election day. If you're an American citizen, GO VOTE, DAMNIT!

That is all. Thank you. :)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Zealot The Crazy Lui wrote:
> Just in case you've been living under a rock in a cave buried
> thousands of miles under the earth's crust for the last year or two,
> today is election day. If you're an American citizen, GO VOTE, DAMNIT!
>
> That is all. Thank you. :)

I second this statement.

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <rDQhd.24562$ye4.5802@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>, but only after
serious contemplation, The Astute Andrew <evolvedmind@diespammers.com>
put finger to keyboard and produced the following;
>Zealot The Crazy Lui wrote:
>> Just in case you've been living under a rock in a cave buried
>> thousands of miles under the earth's crust for the last year or two,
>> today is election day. If you're an American citizen, GO VOTE, DAMNIT!
>>
>> That is all. Thank you. :)
>
>I second this statement.

"I am Charles D. Lindsay and I approve this message".

--
Cheers,

Chas.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <2uql70F2dmnsaU1@uni-berlin.de>, but only after serious
contemplation, Steven Ung <steven@nodomainname.com> put finger to
keyboard and produced the following;
>"The Arcane Chas" <Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> "I am Charles D. Lindsay and I approve this message".
>
>... and the "D" stands for ?

I'll allow you all the pleasure of guessing (or offering "suitable"
suggestions).

--

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> Just in case you've been living under a rock in a cave buried
> thousands of miles under the earth's crust for the last year or two,
> today is election day. If you're an American citizen, GO VOTE, DAMNIT!
>
> That is all. Thank you. :)

Sounds bushy to me....
--
Steven Ung

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"The Arcane Chas" <Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <rDQhd.24562$ye4.5802@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>, but only after
> serious contemplation, The Astute Andrew <evolvedmind@diespammers.com>
> put finger to keyboard and produced the following;
>>Zealot The Crazy Lui wrote:
>>> Just in case you've been living under a rock in a cave buried
>>> thousands of miles under the earth's crust for the last year or two,
>>> today is election day. If you're an American citizen, GO VOTE, DAMNIT!
>>>
>>> That is all. Thank you. :)
>>
>>I second this statement.
>
> "I am Charles D. Lindsay and I approve this message".

.... and the "D" stands for ?
--
Steven Ung

> In article <2uql70F2dmnsaU1@uni-berlin.de>, but only after serious
> contemplation, Steven Ung <steven@nodomainname.com> put finger to
> keyboard and produced the following;
>>"The Arcane Chas" <Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "I am Charles D. Lindsay and I approve this message".
>>
>>... and the "D" stands for ?
>
> I'll allow you all the pleasure of guessing (or offering "suitable"
> suggestions).

LOL, I got a feeling that that is going to be your biggest mistake ever! ;p
--
Steven Ung

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> "The Arcane Chas" <Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> In article <2uql70F2dmnsaU1@uni-berlin.de>, but only after serious
>> contemplation, Steven Ung <steven@nodomainname.com> put finger to
>> keyboard and produced the following;
>>>"The Arcane Chas" <Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

>>>... and the "D" stands for ?
>>
>> I'll allow you all the pleasure of guessing (or offering "suitable"
>> suggestions).
>
> LOL, I got a feeling that that is going to be your biggest mistake ever!
> ;p

My suggestion is dangerous
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 07:59:06 +0800, Steven Ung wrote:

> "The Arcane Chas" <Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> In article <rDQhd.24562$ye4.5802@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>, but only after
>> serious contemplation, The Astute Andrew <evolvedmind@diespammers.com>
>> put finger to keyboard and produced the following;

>>>I second this statement.
>>
>> "I am Charles D. Lindsay and I approve this message".
>
> ... and the "D" stands for ?

Decrepit.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <s2rlo05dhu3kh1h7ksvha5jcqbqfbln7r6@4ax.com>, but only after
serious contemplation, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> put finger to
keyboard and produced the following;

>>> ... and the "D" stands for ?
>>
>>Decrepit.
>
>Dickens? :p
>
>Well, here it goes:
>Realistic suggestions: David (most likely),

<snip>

Give that man a cigar. :-}

--

>>>Decrepit.
>>
>>Dickens? :p
>>
>>Well, here it goes:
>>Realistic suggestions: David (most likely),
>
> <snip>
>
> Give that man a cigar. :-}

You have the same middle name as me! That makes us brothers

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 02:28:37 GMT, sven the unpleasant
<wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote:

>>> "I am Charles D. Lindsay and I approve this message".
>>
>> ... and the "D" stands for ?
>
>Decrepit.

Dickens? :p

Well, here it goes:
Realistic suggestions: David (most likely), Daniel, Dean...
Less realistic suggestions: Dakota, Dalton, Dexter, Diego, Dimitri,
Drake...

--
theobliviousbyers

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 03:38:07 +0000, The Arcane Chas
<Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>>Well, here it goes:
>>Realistic suggestions: David (most likely),
>
><snip>
>
>Give that man a cigar. :-}

I will sign autographs later...

--
theobliviousbyers

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:48:12 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sl_lzmREMOVEUNDERSCORE@ccADDPERIODHEREusu.SHOULDBEEDU> wrote:

>You have the same middle name as me! That makes us brothers

Obviously.

--
theobliviousbyers

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:48:12 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sl_lzmREMOVEUNDERSCORE@ccADDPERIODHEREusu.SHOULDBEEDU> wrote:
>
>>You have the same middle name as me! That makes us brothers
>
> Obviously.

I need to consult with my brother about how to reply to this blatant
sarcastic remark

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"The Arcane Chas" <Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <s2rlo05dhu3kh1h7ksvha5jcqbqfbln7r6@4ax.com>, but only after
> serious contemplation, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> put finger to
> keyboard and produced the following;

>>>Decrepit.
>>
>>Dickens? :p
>>
>>Well, here it goes:
>>Realistic suggestions: David (most likely),
>
> <snip>
>
> Give that man a cigar. :-}

or a light saber for that matter..
--
Steven Ung

wrote in message news:418b02fe$1_5@127.0.0.1...
> "The Arcane Chas" <Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

>>>Dickens? :p
>>>
>>>Well, here it goes:
>>>Realistic suggestions: David (most likely),
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Give that man a cigar. :-}
>
> You have the same middle name as me! That makes us brothers

Now that's a scary thought (and thank god we don't have anything in common)
--
Steven Ung

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:14:07 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sl_lzmREMOVEUNDERSCORE@ccADDPERIODHEREusu.SHOULDBEEDU> wrote:

>> Obviously.
>
>I need to consult with my brother about how to reply to this blatant
>sarcastic remark

Sarcasm, what's that?

--
theobliviousbyers

>>> Obviously.
>>I need to consult with my brother about how to reply to this blatant
>>sarcastic remark
> Sarcasm, what's that?

Ask Jaems . . . He wrote the book on it - or so he said

-LTP

:)

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 04:09:34 +0100, Byers ex machina wrote:

>>> ... and the "D" stands for ?
>>
>>Decrepit.
>
> Dickens? :p
>
> Well, here it goes:
> Realistic suggestions: David (most likely), Daniel, Dean...
> Less realistic suggestions: Dakota, Dalton, Dexter, Diego, Dimitri,
> Drake...

And this is why I rarely post anymore. Takes all the fun out of trying to
be politely cruel. Is there no place in this world for a crazed, evil
bastard anymore? Oh well, I guess there is a place opening up for me in
2008...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <418b02fe$1_5@127.0.0.1>, but only after serious
contemplation, Luc The Perverse <sl_lzmREMOVEUNDERSCORE@ccADDPERIODHEREu
su.SHOULDBEEDU> put finger to keyboard and produced the following;

>You have the same middle name as me! That makes us brothers

R..i..g..h..t.........

--

In article <h3fmo0hu42eoticu1fgfr3tukemarbh2e5@4ax.com>, but only after
serious contemplation, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> put finger to
keyboard and produced the following;
>On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 03:38:07 +0000, The Arcane Chas
><Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Give that man a cigar. :-}
>
>I will sign autographs later...

You'd need a pen for that. A cigar is something entirely different.

--
Cheers,

Chas.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 01:42:19 +0000, The Arcane Chas
<Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>>>Give that man a cigar. :-}
>>
>>I will sign autographs later...
>
>You'd need a pen for that. A cigar is something entirely different.

In that case, I will eat it later.

--
theobliviousbyers

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hail and sacrifice to sven the unpleasant <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com>
Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!

>Is there no place in this world for a crazed, evil
>bastard anymore? Oh well, I guess there is a place opening up for me in
>2008...

I think you have to be at least 35 years old for that...
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002