mauro21pl

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2007
Hi
I try to fix something with my new system. Let try do it step by step. The problem that I try to get over right now regards the booting. When I select CD-ROM as a first to boot and HD as second, when it comes to booting from CD it doesn't ask me to press any key if I decide to boot with it (I install XP 100s of times and never happend it before. usually you have something like dots that are going toward right and waiting for a keybord key to press, if didn't receive key entry it goes directly to HD boot). In my case it just boot without my permission. How may I fix it? OO one more thing. That is my homebuilt new system, I try to setup Windows Xp. I had that asking permission at first, but I don't know what happend,after few try it just stopped ask me. Maybe it was something that I messed up. I was trying to fix it using Bios functions ,didn't work out, I tried to load optimized defaults, load fail-safe default, I also flash the latest BIOS drivers. It didn't help either. I have GIGABYTE P35-DS3L motherboard. Any clue guys
Appriciate it

mauro21pl

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2007
The option that I have:
Floppy
LS120
Hard Disk
CDROM
ZIP
USB-FDD
USB-ZIP