Bush re-elected...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 17:39:10 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
wrote:
>Well, how 'bout that...

Oh well... I always thought Canada would be a nice place to live...

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Byers ex machina wrote:
> Well, how 'bout that...

A message from an American citizen:

Doooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

That is all.

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <ja2io0tf41bhi2bclcqnf7br56scb0adus@4ax.com>, but only after
serious contemplation, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> put finger to
keyboard and produced the following;
>Well, how 'bout that...

Fairly predicable - he had no credible opponent.

--
Cheers,

Chas.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <s9bid.29365$mZ2.950047@news02.tsnz.net>, but only after
serious contemplation, Marsh Lion <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> put
finger to keyboard and produced the following;
>"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>> Well, how 'bout that...
>
>Looks like the America rules all opinion lives on in america. Pity it isn't
>the case anywhere in the world

It might not be the case - but it is pretty much the fact.

--

The Arcane Chas wrote:
> In article <ja2io0tf41bhi2bclcqnf7br56scb0adus@4ax.com>, but only after
> serious contemplation, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> put finger to
> keyboard and produced the following;
>
>>Well, how 'bout that...
>

> Fairly predicable - he had no credible opponent.

Kerry was too credible! Ish! Er... yeah....

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 23:23:31 +0000, The Arcane Chas
<Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Fairly predicable - he had no credible opponent.

That's true...

--
theobliviousbyers

> On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 23:23:31 +0000, The Arcane Chas
> <Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Fairly predicable - he had no credible opponent.
>
> That's true...

Yet it was still remarkably close

Which tells you something about him

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:06:38 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sl_lzmREMOVEUNDERSCORE@ccADDPERIODHEREusu.SHOULDBEEDU> wrote:

>Yet it was still remarkably close
>
>Which tells you something about him

Yeah, nobody voted for Kerry...They just voted against Bush...

--
theobliviousbyers

Byers ex machina wrote:
> Well, how 'bout that...

Well, I'd say we're all screwed.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> Well, how 'bout that...

My Jedi senses are working, I'm telling 'ya
--
Steven Ung

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <ittio0532nll11svastpaekj83gq81fvhk@4ax.com>, but only after
serious contemplation, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> put finger to
keyboard and produced the following;
>On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 23:23:31 +0000, The Arcane Chas
><Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Fairly predicable - he had no credible opponent.
>
>That's true...

Hey! Who nicked the "t" out of predictable?

--
Cheers,

Chas.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> Well, how 'bout that...

Looks like the America rules all opinion lives on in america. Pity it isn't
the case anywhere in the world
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition
The show is heaven
Are you in?

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hail and sacrifice to The Arcane Chas <Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk>
Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!

>In article <ittio0532nll11svastpaekj83gq81fvhk@4ax.com>, but only after
>serious contemplation, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> put finger to
>keyboard and produced the following;
>>On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 23:23:31 +0000, The Arcane Chas
>><Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>>Fairly predicable - he had no credible opponent.
>>
>>That's true...
>
>Hey! Who nicked the "t" out of predictable?

Umm... you?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> wrote:

> Well, how 'bout that...

Pity. For the Americans, that is. The EU will only gain from this, as
will the terrorists around the world. They all have a real
enemy/opponent to unite against. Bush is pushing European countries
closer together, while at the same time splitting his own country.

I am horrified to see that people support Bush, a religious
fundamentalist who wants to force Christian beliefs on others through
the Constitution.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:18:22 +0000, The Arcane Chas
<Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>>>Fairly predicable - he had no credible opponent.
>>
>>That's true...
>
>Hey! Who nicked the "t" out of predictable?

The typo fairy?

Oh well, I didn't even notice it, so if you hadn't mentioned it, you'd
most likely have gotten away with it. :p

--
theobliviousbyers

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thv, 04 Nov 2004 13:21:13 +0100, Moen
<h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote:

>Pity. For the Americans, that is. The EU will only gain from this, as
>will the terrorists arovnd the world. They all have a real
>enemy/opponent to vnite against. Bvsh is pvshing Evropean covntries
>closer together, while at the same time splitting his own covntry.

Pfft, the EU is jvst a clvb lesser nations join to feel
important...It's not like they'll ever see eye to eye on anything of
actval importance.
They're a vnion consisting of England and France, as well as Germany
and Poland...And Italy is jvst pissing off everybody these days.
How they're svpposed to cooperate on matters of actval importance is
beyond me.
I get the feeling that most of the member nations wovld happily
disagree with any nvmber of the other member nations, jvst for the
sake of it. It's all pretty ridicvlovs.

>I am horrified to see that people svpport Bvsh, a religiovs
>fvndamentalist who wants to force Christian beliefs on others throvgh
>the Constitvtion.

The constitvtion is fovnded on Christian beliefs whether the president
wants it or not...
And it's not like Norway is any different in regards of getting stvpid
politicians rammed down one's throat. Why don't yov focvs on that
instead? Bvt then again, there's less famovs svperstar lobbyists
involved in that arena, so I gvess that answers it...

--
theobliviovsbyers

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Byers ex machina wrote:

<snip>

>>I am horrified to see that people support Bush, a religious
>>fundamentalist who wants to force Christian beliefs on others through
>>the Constitution.
>

> The constitution is founded on Christian beliefs whether the president
> wants it or not...

Nooo! The United States Constitution is founded on Enlightenment and
Deist beliefs! I refuse to believe that gibberish about it being
founded on Christianity.

> And it's not like Norway is any different in regards of getting stupid
> politicians rammed down one's throat. Why don't you focus on that
> instead? But then again, there's less famous superstar lobbyists
> involved in that arena, so I guess that answers it...

That, and Norway doesn't wage war on countries for no real apparent reason.

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 15:58:50 GMT, The Astute Andrew
<evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote:

>> The constitution is founded on Christian beliefs whether the president
>> wants it or not...
>
>Nooo! The United States Constitution is founded on Enlightenment and
>Deist beliefs! I refuse to believe that gibberish about it being
>founded on Christianity.

Uh huh...
And you're catholic, so what do you care?

>> And it's not like Norway is any different in regards of getting stupid
>> politicians rammed down one's throat. Why don't you focus on that
>> instead? But then again, there's less famous superstar lobbyists
>> involved in that arena, so I guess that answers it...
>
>That, and Norway doesn't wage war on countries for no real apparent reason.

Norway couldn't afford a war. They don't have the resources the US
have. Also, Norwegian politicians are witless amoebae who couldn't
make a major decision like that even if their very lives depended on
it.

--
theobliviousbyers

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Byers ex machina wrote:

<snip>

>>Nooo! The United States Constitution is founded on Enlightenment and
>>Deist beliefs! I refuse to believe that gibberish about it being
>>founded on Christianity.
>

> Uh huh...
> And you're catholic, so what do you care?

You haven't heard? I converted to what essentially amounts to a
theistic existentialist this year. I'm a "lapsed Catholic" at best,
seeing that I haven't been to Mass in maybe a six months.

And even when I was a praticing Catholic, I was a strong supporter of
something called the seperation of Church and State. Government
interference in religion is bad, and religious interference in
government is bad. Just take a look at history.

> Norway couldn't afford a war. They don't have the resources the US
> have. Also, Norwegian politicians are witless amoebae who couldn't
> make a major decision like that even if their very lives depended on
> it.

This is true, but I still trade your government for our own.

--

In article <v4hko010mrolf9o89kin4ntfo2s3g6tkve@4ax.com>, but only after
serious contemplation, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> put finger to
keyboard and produced the following;
>On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:18:22 +0000, The Arcane Chas
><Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Hey! Who nicked the "t" out of predictable?
>
>The typo fairy?
>
>Oh well, I didn't even notice it, so if you hadn't mentioned it, you'd
>most likely have gotten away with it. :p

I am my own greatest critic.

--

In article <hi7ko0p45m8eh340njnc4q3a18r3kqjert@4ax.com>, but only after
serious contemplation, Moen <h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> put
finger to keyboard and produced the following;

>I am horrified to see that people support Bush, a religious
>fundamentalist who wants to force Christian beliefs on others through
>the Constitution.

For pity's sake, Moen - you don't half spout some rubbish.

--

In article <dltko09dvlc5j3fk88riofmntqqc2qnb1u@4ax.com>, but only after
serious contemplation, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> put finger to
keyboard and produced the following;
>On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 18:18:53 +0000, The Arcane Chas
><Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>>Oh well, I didn't even notice it, so if you hadn't mentioned it, you'd
>>>most likely have gotten away with it. :p
>>
>>I am my own greatest critic.
>
>Your criticism skills warrants some criticism...

Unlike certain others around here I employ the twin arts of subtlety and
understatement. ;-}

--
Cheers,

Chas.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 18:18:53 +0000, The Arcane Chas
<Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>>Oh well, I didn't even notice it, so if you hadn't mentioned it, you'd
>>most likely have gotten away with it. :p
>
>I am my own greatest critic.

Your criticism skills warrants some criticism...

--
theobliviousbyers

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 17:33:44 GMT, The Astute Andrew
<evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote:

>You haven't heard? I converted to what essentially amounts to a
>theistic existentialist this year.

Is that a fancy word for heathen?

>I'm a "lapsed Catholic" at best,
>seeing that I haven't been to Mass in maybe a six months.

And for that you shall be forced to endure eternal torment in the
depths of hell, I'm sure...

>And even when I was a praticing Catholic, I was a strong supporter of
>something called the seperation of Church and State. Government
>interference in religion is bad,

No, actually that might be good...

>and religious interference in
>government is bad. Just take a look at history.

That's true.

>> Norway couldn't afford a war. They don't have the resources the US
>> have. Also, Norwegian politicians are witless amoebae who couldn't
>> make a major decision like that even if their very lives depended on
>> it.
>
>This is true, but I still trade your government for our own.

And I'd accept the trade.

--
theobliviousbyers