YAY I'm back!

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:04:59 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sl_lzmREMOVEUNDERSCORE@ccADDPERIODHEREusu.SHOULDBEEDU> wrote:

>And I got a new news server!

Erm...hooray?

--
theobliviousbyers

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <807jo0pc7bi3hrfnfs0f6r5lqf3ic89vrk@4ax.com>, but only after
serious contemplation, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> put finger to
keyboard and produced the following;
>On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:04:59 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
><sl_lzmREMOVEUNDERSCORE@ccADDPERIODHEREusu.SHOULDBEEDU> wrote:
>
>>And I got a new news server!
>
>Erm...hooray?

You misspelled "damn".

--
Cheers,

Chas.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

"The Arcane Chas" <Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <807jo0pc7bi3hrfnfs0f6r5lqf3ic89vrk@4ax.com>, but only after
> serious contemplation, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> put finger to
> keyboard and produced the following;
>>On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:04:59 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
>><sl_lzmREMOVEUNDERSCORE@ccADDPERIODHEREusu.SHOULDBEEDU> wrote:
>>
>>>And I got a new news server!
>>
>>Erm...hooray?
>
> You misspelled "damn".

And left out the word good

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Luc The Perverse"
<sl_lzmREMOVEUNDERSCORE@ccADDPERIODHEREusu.SHOULDBEEDU> wrote:

> And I got a new news server!

Enjoy it while it lasts. Bush is back, and he's pissed. And soon he'll
get you all nuked :(

"Moen" <h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote in message
>> And I got a new news server!
>
> Enjoy it while it lasts. Bush is back, and he's pissed. And soon he'll
> get you all nuked :(

Bush is pissed?

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:19:13 +0000, The Arcane Chas
<Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>>Erm...hooray?
>
>You misspelled "damn".

I knew something was off...

--
theobliviousbyers

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 18:04:59 -0700, Luc The Perverse wrote:

> And I got a new news server!

Looks like a new market for cyanide, nooses, and other suicide accessories
just opened up.

Chingy

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

FKN LOSER dearest comrade is back watchout legit posters here comes the biggest my wise and beautiful friend

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 05:12:07 +1100, "Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com> wrote:

>FKN LOSER dearest comrade is back watchout legit posters here comes the biggest my wise and beautiful friend

Hey Luc, it's the president of your fan club.

--
theobliviousbyers

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 05:12:07 +1100, Chingy wrote:

> FKN LOSER dearest comrade is back watchout legit posters here comes the biggest my wise and beautiful friend

Use a drone to move the Chrysalis.

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>>FKN LOSER dearest comrade is back watchout legit posters here comes the biggest my wise and beautiful friend
> Hey Luc, it's the president of your fan club.

Yay, if he stops top posting long enough so my erection can come back he can
blow me

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 05:12:07 +1100, "Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com> wrote:
>
>>FKN LOSER dearest comrade is back watchout legit posters here comes the biggest my wise and beautiful friend
>
> Hey Luc, it's the president of your fan club.

Probably the President who got him to lose his news server :p

--
Steven Ung

Chingy

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

my wise and beautiful friend I will school you in SC anytime ...Loser.

"Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com> wrote in message
> my wise and beautiful friend I will school you in SC anytime ...Loser.

Is that a challenge?

BGH GURLZZZ GUILD 1VS1 NR 6 WEEKS GOGOGOGOGO!!1!!!

-LTP

:)

Chingy

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

dearest comrade...