Sign in with
Your question

Blue screen show the virus in my HDD

Last response: in Windows XP
May 17, 2010 7:07:09 AM

Hey,
I'm using Compaq CQ510 laptop. Now I'm using the Win7. But when i install the XP(any one of the service pack) it's hows the blue screen. It says that there is a virus on your HDD. But i can't find any type of virus in my HDD. And i also check the CKDSK form the run menu. But it's come very quickly that's why i can't read the dialog box.
Plz solve this problem. It's urgent for me :'( 
May 17, 2010 7:49:05 PM

ashiq35 said:
Hey,
I'm using Compaq CQ510 laptop. Now I'm using the Win7. But when i install the XP(any one of the service pack) it's hows the blue screen. It says that there is a virus on your HDD. But i can't find any type of virus in my HDD. And i also check the CKDSK form the run menu. But it's come very quickly that's why i can't read the dialog box.
Plz solve this problem. It's urgent for me :'( 

There are a lot of people saying that XP and 7 do not work correctly on the same computer.
There are two antivirus disks Norton 360 and Panda Internet security which work for that, there may be others. Put the disk in the drive and start the computer. Make sure the internet is plugged in. The disk will connect, update, scan the hard drive and neutralize the virus. But it does not work 100% of the time. Depends on the virus. I have fixed 3 systems in the last month using that method, I hope it works on your system.
m
l
!