Interesting about Windows Vista and SP 1

L1qu1d

Splendid
Sep 29, 2007
I recently Uninstalled Service Pack 1 (BETA v .658) so that I could enjoy the new version. What I noticed was that my 4 gigs of ram display in system properties has gone down to 3070 MB. Now I'm installing the new Vista SP 1 Release Candidate 1 (Vista SP1 RC1) and I'll enjoy posting what I see as a difference. I also noticed that once I deleted SP 1 my transfers to my psp became horrible it would take literally 30 mins to calculate the time it took for the download to be transfered and then it started doing the transfer which was 40 mins for a 200 meg file:|!!!!

Now i'll be able to enjoy Vista even more with the new Candidate 1 Build, when I read the information, it is near complete and fully functional (there might be some bugs here and there) IN comparison it has also been compared to Windows Xp and is supassing it in performance now:)

I'll keep you all posted!

bc4

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2004
nice, i'm downloading now. I'm happy with MOST things vista but the file transfer thing is terrible. If they fix that, I'll be completely happy

L1qu1d

Splendid
Sep 29, 2007
Well I have the latest version of Windows Vista SP 1 and to be honest with you I see no difference than the previous version of Sp 1 but to be honest with you I do see a bit more stability when it comes to gaming but it might just be in my head. Anyways I'll do more research 2morrow.