  • Mozilla
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
November 10, 2004 5:12:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Mozilla ROX! You guys sux0r for using MickeySoft IE. Use Firefox!

Stand out features include, CTRL+Click, opens another TAB ranther than
another explorer window! You don't have to worry about having to 20 explorer
window at your task bar anymore.

And the so call security (popup blocker) features that was added recently on
IE 6.0 Winxp SP2 has been a standard feature in Mozilla since ugh... erhmn
the dawn of time!

Download it now! www.mozilla.org/products/firefox
--
Steven Ung

More about : god told

Anonymous
November 10, 2004 5:12:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:12:32 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>Mozilla ROX! You guys sux0r for using MickeySoft IE. Use Firefox!
>
>Stand out features include, CTRL+Click, opens another TAB ranther than
>another explorer window! You don't have to worry about having to 20 explorer
>window at your task bar anymore.
>
>And the so call security (popup blocker) features that was added recently on
>IE 6.0 Winxp SP2 has been a standard feature in Mozilla since ugh... erhmn
>the dawn of time!

Well duh. You're a late arrival on the bandwagon.

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
November 10, 2004 5:12:33 PM

Steven Ung wrote:
> Mozilla ROX! You guys sux0r for using MickeySoft IE. Use Firefox!
>
> Stand out features include, CTRL+Click, opens another TAB ranther than
> another explorer window! You don't have to worry about having to 20 explorer
> window at your task bar anymore.
>
> And the so call security (popup blocker) features that was added recently on
> IE 6.0 Winxp SP2 has been a standard feature in Mozilla since ugh... erhmn
> the dawn of time!
>
> Download it now! www.mozilla.org/products/firefox

Check my headers. Then all shall be obvious.

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
news:o eg3p05eeei6187isq4631t3ghtrols9jt@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:12:32 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>Mozilla ROX! You guys sux0r for using MickeySoft IE. Use Firefox!
>>
>>Stand out features include, CTRL+Click, opens another TAB ranther than
>>another explorer window! You don't have to worry about having to 20
>>explorer
>>window at your task bar anymore.
>>
>>And the so call security (popup blocker) features that was added recently
>>on
>>IE 6.0 Winxp SP2 has been a standard feature in Mozilla since ugh... erhmn
>>the dawn of time!
>
> Well duh. You're a late arrival on the bandwagon.

It is _clearly_ beyond any reasonable doubt, your fault. Please refer to the
subject should you have any dispute!
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

The Astute Andrew wrote:
> Check my headers. Then all shall be obvious.

Yup, I've been using Mozilla for years now, too (Well, I'm mostly using
it for mail - In browsers I most of the time still use IE, and Firefox
the rest of the time) :)

--
This signature is printed in 100% recycleable bits.
nick: OverWind[NaNo]

Steven Ung wrote:
> Mozilla ROX! You guys sux0r for using MickeySoft IE. Use Firefox!
>
> Stand out features include, CTRL+Click, opens another TAB ranther than
> another explorer window! You don't have to worry about having to 20 explorer
> window at your task bar anymore.
>
> And the so call security (popup blocker) features that was added recently on
> IE 6.0 Winxp SP2 has been a standard feature in Mozilla since ugh... erhmn
> the dawn of time!
>
> Download it now! www.mozilla.org/products/firefox

We thought you knew...
Anonymous
November 12, 2004 12:39:21 PM

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> Mozilla ROX! You guys sux0r for using MickeySoft IE. Use Firefox!
>
> Stand out features include, CTRL+Click, opens another TAB ranther than
> another explorer window! You don't have to worry about having to 20
> explorer window at your task bar anymore.
>
> And the so call security (popup blocker) features that was added recently
> on IE 6.0 Winxp SP2 has been a standard feature in Mozilla since ugh...
> erhmn the dawn of time!
>
> Download it now! www.mozilla.org/products/firefox

And you call yourself a computer professional.

Just so you know, there is also another popular browser called Opera, not to
mention another Operating System called Linux that Mozilla has been the
standard for some time.
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

"Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>> Mozilla ROX! You guys sux0r for using MickeySoft IE. Use Firefox!
>>
>> Stand out features include, CTRL+Click, opens another TAB ranther than
>> another explorer window! You don't have to worry about having to 20
>> explorer window at your task bar anymore.
>>
>> And the so call security (popup blocker) features that was added recently
>> on IE 6.0 Winxp SP2 has been a standard feature in Mozilla since ugh...
>> erhmn the dawn of time!
>>
>> Download it now! www.mozilla.org/products/firefox
>
> And you call yourself a computer professional.
>
> Just so you know, there is also another popular browser called Opera, not
> to mention another Operating System called Linux that Mozilla has been the
> standard for some time.

I would use opera if it were not for the gh3y advertisements.

But Linux - what is that?

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 1:18:52 AM

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>
>>>Mozilla ROX! You guys sux0r for using MickeySoft IE. Use Firefox!
>>>
>>>Stand out features include, CTRL+Click, opens another TAB ranther than
>>>another explorer window! You don't have to worry about having to 20
>>>explorer window at your task bar anymore.
>>>
>>>And the so call security (popup blocker) features that was added recently
>>>on IE 6.0 Winxp SP2 has been a standard feature in Mozilla since ugh...
>>>erhmn the dawn of time!
>>>
>>>Download it now! www.mozilla.org/products/firefox
>>
>>And you call yourself a computer professional.
>>
>>Just so you know, there is also another popular browser called Opera, not
>>to mention another Operating System called Linux that Mozilla has been the
>>standard for some time.
>

> I would use opera if it were not for the gh3y advertisements.
>
> But Linux - what is that?

Ha ha, Luc old bean, you ask such a thing with mighty jest.
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 1:18:53 AM

"Spyderizer" <no@spam.com> wrote in message

>>>And you call yourself a computer professional.
>>>
>>>Just so you know, there is also another popular browser called Opera, not
>>>to mention another Operating System called Linux that Mozilla has been
>>>the standard for some time.
>>

>> I would use opera if it were not for the gh3y advertisements.
>>
>> But Linux - what is that?
>
> Ha ha, Luc old bean, you ask such a thing with mighty jest.

Speaking of tone and mood you are sounding like someone from Chas' era

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 8:05:24 PM

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "Spyderizer" <no@spam.com> wrote in message

>>>I would use opera if it were not for the gh3y advertisements.
>>>
>>>But Linux - what is that?
>>
>>Ha ha, Luc old bean, you ask such a thing with mighty jest.
>

> Speaking of tone and mood you are sounding like someone from Chas' era
>
> -LTP
>
> :)

I have just completed my doctorate in "old".
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 8:05:25 PM

>>>Ha ha, Luc old bean, you ask such a thing with mighty jest.
>>

>> Speaking of tone and mood you are sounding like someone from Chas' era
> I have just completed my doctorate in "old".

Another PhD in bullshit

I can buy one of those from a website for 500$

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 11:19:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:04:16 +0100, Moen
<h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote:

> Opera is a smaller download than Firefox, and still has more features
> built in like:

How could I forget! Reopen closed pages...

One of the most useful features... I use it all the time for some
reason... You can reopen closed pages! If you close a page by
accident, just press Ctrl+Z to "undo" the close, and the page returns!
You can also go to the Window menu to access previously closed pages.
Anonymous
November 14, 2004 1:45:58 AM

Moen wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:04:16 +0100, Moen
> <h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Opera is a smaller download than Firefox, and still has more features
> > built in like:
>
> How could I forget! Reopen closed pages...
>
> One of the most useful features... I use it all the time for some
> reason... You can reopen closed pages! If you close a page by
> accident, just press Ctrl+Z to "undo" the close, and the page returns!
> You can also go to the Window menu to access previously closed pages.

I thought you worked for Opera?
--
from: Mr. J D Cooper aka Phorse 5 [Force 5]
Remove the number(s) from the email address

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:04:16 +0100, Moen
<h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote:
>And Opera had it even sooner. Seriously, all these things were
>introduced in Opera ages before Mozilla even considered them :)

Surrrre... the fact that Opera was buggy and unstable with all these
pioneer features definitely helped things considerably...

>Also, mouse gestures: Hold down the right mouse button, and move up
>then down, to reload a page. Or down and right to close a page. And so
>on. Pioneered by Opera, ripped by everyone else :)  It might seem
>strange at first, but the game Black&White had them, and they work
>really well. Makes surfing a lot faster.

Meh... I hate mouse gestures.

>Opera is a smaller download than Firefox, and still has more features
>built in like:

Oooh, smaller download... that's important with a 14 Mbit internet
line...

>- Start where you left off. Close Opera with a few pages open, and
>you'll be able to reopen Opera with them again the next time.
>- Mouse gestures (must try!)
>- Popup blocking
>- Proper MDI/tabbed browsing
>- Password manager to save passwords on pages
>- Disable images on the fly to save bandwidth, or set Opera just to
>show cached ones, with one single key press
>- Fast forward/rewind (FF automatically goes to the next page - no
>need to look for the "next" link on the actual page)
>- Notes to write notes about pages or whatever
>- Extensive keyboard shortcuts
>- Ctrl+J to open a list of links on a page, and then you can do
>anything... Open them all, save them, etc. Nice for image galleries :)
>- There's so much more...

....that I would never ever use. Firefox just works better. I don't
know how else to explain it. When I tried Opera, granted it was a
while ago, I had random browser lock-ups, certain pages would not
display correctly or at all, etc. Mozilla has far fewer of those
problems, and it has a lot more extensions and skins, so I think I'll
be sticking with that.

>Yeah, it has ads, but if you choose Google ads, it's just a narrow
>strip at the top of the program.

It takes up viewing space...

>The next version, 7.60, which can be downloaded as an alpha/preview
>also has voice controlled browsing.

Why the hell would anyone want that? There's no voice recognition
software on earth that can work better/faster than clicking...

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 2:32:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:15:57 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
<ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

> Surrrre... the fact that Opera was buggy and unstable with all these
> pioneer features definitely helped things considerably...

I can't say I've ever had any stability problems with Opera, on either
Windows or Linux, actually. I regularly use it on three different PCs
without problems (don't ask).
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 2:48:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:32:41 +0100, Moen
<h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote:

>> Surrrre... the fact that Opera was buggy and unstable with all these
>> pioneer features definitely helped things considerably...
>
>I can't say I've ever had any stability problems with Opera, on either
>Windows or Linux, actually. I regularly use it on three different PCs
>without problems (don't ask).

It freezes up or closes itself quite frequently on my computers.
Granted, the latest versions have been more stable than some of the
older ones that would crash just by looking hard at the monitor.

--
theobliviousbyers
Anonymous

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> Hail and sacrifice to "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com>
> Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!
>
>>Mozilla ROX! You guys sux0r for using MickeySoft IE. Use Firefox!
>
> Because you never asked

Obviously your methodology of is screwed.

You must inform people if you want people to know. For example if Motorola
produces a new hand-phone, and if they don't inform, how on earth are people
suppose to know? :p
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

"The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
> The Astute Andrew wrote:
>> Check my headers. Then all shall be obvious.
>
> Yup, I've been using Mozilla for years now, too (Well, I'm mostly using it
> for mail - In browsers I most of the time still use IE, and Firefox the
> rest of the time) :)

.... and I'm blaming you for not informing me. Have a nice day.

--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

news:p WFkd.873$3U4.77121@news02.tsnz.net...
> Steven Ung wrote:
>> Mozilla ROX! You guys sux0r for using MickeySoft IE. Use Firefox!
>>
>> Stand out features include, CTRL+Click, opens another TAB ranther than
>> another explorer window! You don't have to worry about having to 20
>> explorer window at your task bar anymore.
>>
>> And the so call security (popup blocker) features that was added recently
>> on IE 6.0 Winxp SP2 has been a standard feature in Mozilla since ugh...
>> erhmn the dawn of time!
>>
>> Download it now! www.mozilla.org/products/firefox
>
> We thought you knew...

I don't know and its your fault for not letting me know, obviously.
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> Mozilla ROX! You guys sux0r for using MickeySoft IE. Use Firefox!
>>
>> Stand out features include, CTRL+Click, opens another TAB ranther than
>> another explorer window! You don't have to worry about having to 20
>> explorer window at your task bar anymore.
>>
>> And the so call security (popup blocker) features that was added recently
>> on IE 6.0 Winxp SP2 has been a standard feature in Mozilla since ugh...
>> erhmn the dawn of time!
>>
>> Download it now! www.mozilla.org/products/firefox
>
> And you call yourself a computer professional.

No, but my colleagues calls me as an IT Manager :-)

> Just so you know, there is also another popular browser called Opera, not
> to mention another Operating System called Linux that Mozilla has been the
> standard for some time.

I don't Linux. Linux is for people who don't have money :D
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Steven Ung wrote:

<snip>

>>Just so you know, there is also another popular browser called Opera, not
>>to mention another Operating System called Linux that Mozilla has been the
>>standard for some time.
>
> I don't Linux. Linux is for people who don't have money :D

Here here!

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 7:20:32 PM

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:32:41 +0100, Moen
> <h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote:
>
>>> Surrrre... the fact that Opera was buggy and unstable with all these
>>> pioneer features definitely helped things considerably...
>>
>>I can't say I've ever had any stability problems with Opera, on either
>>Windows or Linux, actually. I regularly use it on three different PCs
>>without problems (don't ask).
>
> It freezes up or closes itself quite frequently on my computers.
> Granted, the latest versions have been more stable than some of the
> older ones that would crash just by looking hard at the monitor.

Gee, thanks for the warning. :)

--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:04:15 -0600, The Astute Andrew
<evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote:

>> I don't Linux. Linux is for people who don't have money :D
>
>Here here!

I am here, now where is my price?

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> Mozilla ROX! You guys sux0r for using MickeySoft IE. Use Firefox!
>>>
>>> Stand out features include, CTRL+Click, opens another TAB ranther than
>>> another explorer window! You don't have to worry about having to 20
>>> explorer window at your task bar anymore.
>>>
>>> And the so call security (popup blocker) features that was added
>>> recently on IE 6.0 Winxp SP2 has been a standard feature in Mozilla
>>> since ugh... erhmn the dawn of time!
>>>
>>> Download it now! www.mozilla.org/products/firefox
>>
>> And you call yourself a computer professional.
>
> No, but my colleagues calls me as an IT Manager :-)

Ah - Manager - that explains your lack of knowledge (those who can, do,
those who can't, manage) :-D.

--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hail and sacrifice to "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz>
Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!

>"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>> And you call yourself a computer professional.
>>
>> No, but my colleagues calls me as an IT Manager :-)
>>
>Ah - Manager - that explains your lack of knowledge (those who can, do,
>those who can't, manage) :-D.

And those who can't manage, teach. :-)
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:04:15 -0600, The Astute Andrew
> <evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote:
>
>>> I don't Linux. Linux is for people who don't have money :D
>>
>>Here here!
>
> I am here, now where is my price?

The price of you is erhmn... Free (includes shipping)?
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:24:27 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>> I am here, now where is my price?
>
>The price of you is erhmn... Free (includes shipping)?

That is heavily dependant on my destination...

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

> Hail and sacrifice to "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz>
> Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!

>>Ah - Manager - that explains your lack of knowledge (those who can, do,
>>those who can't, manage) :-D.
>
> And those who can't manage, teach. :-)

I take it you are a teacher then :-p
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hail and sacrifice to "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz>
Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!

>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>> Hail and sacrifice to "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz>
>> Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!
>
>>>Ah - Manager - that explains your lack of knowledge (those who can, do,
>>>those who can't, manage) :-D.
>>
>> And those who can't manage, teach. :-)
>
>I take it you are a teacher then :-p

Ya, a teacher of what not to do. :~)