  • Microsoft
  • Keyboards
  • Windows XP
July 21, 2005 2:42:02 PM

Hi,

Is there an alternative keystroke available for the "Print Scrn" key?
I'm trying to help a user with a keyboard which does not have that key.

Thanks,

Sam Morales

More about : alternative print screen keystroke

July 21, 2005 6:34:57 PM

In news:1121967721.925535.210490@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
Sam Morales <smoralesjr@gmail.com> had this to say:

> Hi,
>
> Is there an alternative keystroke available for the "Print Scrn" key?
> I'm trying to help a user with a keyboard which does not have that
> key.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sam Morales

Not that I'm aware of but www.xnview.com will have a free application that
does screen captures if that's your goal.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes
July 21, 2005 9:00:49 PM

Sam Morales wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there an alternative keystroke available for the "Print Scrn" key?
> I'm trying to help a user with a keyboard which does not have that
> key.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sam Morales

ScreenGrab is nice and free. It allows you to set a key combination -
like Alt-F12 for instance - and save the file where you want it.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com