Thank you. Actually, I was just hoping for Crysis, but all that other stuff would be good too.

Where should I start for my list.......uh...... Just a safe and happy holiday would be good enough for me. All else is just gravy :) Glad to be employed and have a healthy family is what is the most important. All else is the icing on the cake :) Hoping to get a x2 s939 CPU for Christmas so I can retire the 3200+ :)

Edit: Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's too :)

cnumartyr

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2007

I'm hoping for the patch!

DLing CoD4 from Steam right now!

Been good so far, Merry Christmas to all the guys on here.

Hope I get the Lian Li I asked for tomorrow!

Silverion77

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007

Your the one to talk, hurting the poor Jew's feelings of how deprived he is :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I got a new PC + a TR120 + 2 games + a gaming mouse + other stuff)

cnumartyr

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2007

You could've easily posted a Happy Channakuh post earlier this month. :kaola:

Silverion77

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007

lol :lol: :lol:

Could've......quick question; hows steam compared to just buying the game (I have it for the Orange Box)

Edit: It's a little late but it's fine for me

cnumartyr

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2007

Steam is fine for me, I prefer digital distribution than buying the game in a store anyways... Especially this time of year, I hate waiting in line, I also hate waiting for shipping.

Evilonigiri

Splendid
Jun 8, 2007
Saying "Merry Christmas" is banned in some places...like school. You gotta say, "Happy Holiday!" to be politically correct, just in case you hurt someone's feelings. I always thought that was quite gay...

Ah well, Merry Christmas!

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all.

Additionally, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.)

OlSkoolChopper

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2007
Merry (I May Be Unpolitically Correct And I Don't Give A S***) Christmas to all!!!!

don't wait too badly for the Christmas sales, yay. I'd been waiting for the ncix sale that started at 4 pm Pacific today. After 2 hrs. 45 mins of going nowhere since their website was swampd and I wasn't able to checkout I just dumped it. Doesnt seem to make a lot of sense to draw lots of busines to your site and then not be able to handle it, but I gues thats the way it goes! :(

Edit:

TC, you left out pets, so I'm suing you for gross malfeasance and anticanine/feline discrimination. See you in court, bud! :)

caamsa

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006

TC I got you an AMD quad core but had to send it back cause it didn't work :D

Maybe better luck next year.............. ;)

Peace

bc4

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2004
Merry Christmas to all --- especially to everyone that helped me out. One year checking and posting to the forums for me

TRENDING THREADS