Nokia 3120 - How to make volume higher

Is there a way to tweak this tin can to make
the earpiece volume higher? In a noisy
environment (restaurant, store, etc.) I could
hardly hear the other person I'm talking to
on the phone.

Thanks in advance.
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 3120 make volume higher

    C C wrote (1/20/2005 12:08 PM):

    > Is there a way to tweak this tin can to make
    > the earpiece volume higher? In a noisy
    > environment (restaurant, store, etc.) I could
    > hardly hear the other person I'm talking to
    > on the phone.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    You are aware that the right-cursor and left-cursor keys adjust the
    volume up and down, respectively?

    "Richard J. Wyble" <rwyble@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > C C wrote (1/20/2005 12:08 PM):
    >
    > > Is there a way to tweak this tin can to make
    > > the earpiece volume higher? In a noisy
    > > environment (restaurant, store, etc.) I could
    > > hardly hear the other person I'm talking to
    > > on the phone.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance.
    > >

    > You are aware that the right-cursor and left-cursor keys adjust the
    > volume up and down, respectively?

    While in a call.

    --
    SS

    Will the volume setting remain the same on the next call?

    Thank you for your replies.

    "Shaolin Superfly" <shaolinsuperfly@yinyang.com> wrote in message

    > "Richard J. Wyble" <rwyble@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > C C wrote (1/20/2005 12:08 PM):
    > >
    > > > Is there a way to tweak this tin can to make
    > > > the earpiece volume higher? In a noisy
    > > > environment (restaurant, store, etc.) I could
    > > > hardly hear the other person I'm talking to
    > > > on the phone.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks in advance.
    > > >

    > > You are aware that the right-cursor and left-cursor keys adjust the
    > > volume up and down, respectively?
    >

    > While in a call.
    >
    > --
    > SS

Cingular Nokia Internet Service Providers