  • Nokia
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
January 20, 2005 8:08:46 PM

Is there a way to tweak this tin can to make
the earpiece volume higher? In a noisy
environment (restaurant, store, etc.) I could
hardly hear the other person I'm talking to
on the phone.

Thanks in advance.

More about : nokia 3120 make volume higher

Anonymous
January 20, 2005 9:50:58 PM

C C wrote (1/20/2005 12:08 PM):

> Is there a way to tweak this tin can to make
> the earpiece volume higher? In a noisy
> environment (restaurant, store, etc.) I could
> hardly hear the other person I'm talking to
> on the phone.
>
> Thanks in advance.

You are aware that the right-cursor and left-cursor keys adjust the
volume up and down, respectively?
Anonymous
January 21, 2005 11:47:03 AM

"Richard J. Wyble" <rwyble@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> C C wrote (1/20/2005 12:08 PM):
>
> > Is there a way to tweak this tin can to make
> > the earpiece volume higher? In a noisy
> > environment (restaurant, store, etc.) I could
> > hardly hear the other person I'm talking to
> > on the phone.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >

> You are aware that the right-cursor and left-cursor keys adjust the
> volume up and down, respectively?

While in a call.

--
SS
Anonymous

Will the volume setting remain the same on the next call?

Thank you for your replies.

!