Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2003
FS- ANTEC CASE full tower black. This comes with a 300W antec power supply. with 4 case fans. Let me know how much you want to to pay for it.

Thanks

peartree

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2001
You want to post a little more info on this case? Tell us: how old, what model number, any damage or mods of any kind?

===> Never assume ANYTHING <===

**** Home of Obsolete Hardware ****

peartree

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2001
You want to post a little more info on this case? Tell us: how old, what model number, any damage or mods of any kind?

Oh, yeah, and some general idea of where YOU are, so we can get some estimate of shipping cost.

peartree

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2001
Umm, lemme see... You can't read the case number because you're in N.C.? Hey, you can't fool me! I KNOW people from North Carolina, and THEY can READ.

Wanna run that by us again?

peartree

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2001
Well, I'd look for a builder's plate or label. It will have some kind of model number on it. I assume that you don't have the sales receipt for it.

Look arond. It'll be on there, somewhere.

six

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2003
Ok, i dont have a model number and i cant seem to find one. The case is just a standered antec server case. Let me know who wants it and how much you want to pay.

Thank

allanon1965

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2003
hey, heres a novel idea! is it possible to get a pic of the case? then ya'll could look at it!

Fat, Drunk, and Stupid is no way to go through life Son.

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
hmmm, how many 5 1/4" ports... also how tall is it, thnx

<b>people are only idiots when they don't realize - when they do it just gets funnier, like a dog chasing its own tail, or like george bush's public address(es)</b>

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
thnx dude, but no thnx, i'm lookin for the server case version. Try your luck on e-bay

<b>people are only idiots when they don't realize - when they do it just gets funnier, like a dog chasing its own tail, or like george bush's public address(es)</b>

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
dude, thats the case with 4 x 5 1/4" bays isn't it? i meant server case with 6 5 1/4" bays, the taller tower, room above PSU for another PSU or fan, etc, etc... like <A HREF="http://www.chieftec.com/products/dragon/da01wd.htm" target="_new">this</A>. If it is a full tower indeed than i might grab it off of you.

Rhino2

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2003
It has but 4 5 1/4" bays, but because you dont want to buy it...that means we have to try our luck on eBay?

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
ywell you'll sell it pretty fast on e-bay. I know that i look for quite a bit of stuff on there, and have sold quite a bit of stuff too and its fast, easy...

Rhino2

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2003
The case isnt his Mr. crashman. it's my case sitting beside me at my house right now, he's helping me to sell it. The case is in mint condition except for a couple a tiny itty bitty scratches in the paint. I can take pictures of it if you like.

Lonemagi

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2002
still for sale? I need one to chop in half for a project, so I dont need powersupplies or fans or even drive bays. Hell, you can keep the door too. I need the chassis, doors and front beze (lower half).

Whats your price, including shipping to zip 15210?

<font color=red>*</font color=red><font color=white>*</font color=white><font color=blue>*</font color=blue>
... And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.