fotonique

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
which one is best? both are virtual private networks. is http://microvpn.com faster than hamachi???

gamers say microvpn is more simple to use and has no problems with firewalls or accessing computers behind routers.

what are you using for virtual lan?

style_addict

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
Hi

I use both functions of MicroVPN: IP Privacy(hide IP) and PC Access, and i can say that I'm very pleased with it's connection speed, support, price, and ease of use.

I first got it to change my ip and then i discovered that i can access my work computer when i left it connected.

It permits access behind a router with no router configuration or port forwarding which is greate because i don't have admin rights to configure the work router.

Also allows all protocols that means you can map a remote drive, play, stream any movie or mp3, play lan games, and more.

peterv77

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2009
My choice for VPN service is Surfbouncer. They have more options than anyone else. OpenVPN support, PPTP, UDP, TCP, multiple ports, a hardware appliance, VPN flash drives, dedicated IP's and entire dedicated servers to name a few.