Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

program to tell temp Q6600 G0 stepping

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Intel
Last response: in CPUs
Share
December 26, 2007 7:40:38 PM

i need a temp monitoring program to be able to tell me the temp of my intel q6600 g0 stepping

More about : program temp q6600 stepping

December 26, 2007 8:19:32 PM

coretemp
December 26, 2007 8:27:03 PM

it is accurate then? not speedfan which is like 16c off
December 26, 2007 8:46:16 PM

maverick7 said:
it is accurate then? not speedfan which is like 16c off


I havent tested this, but apparently the new BETA version of speedfan fixes the ~15c offset.
December 26, 2007 9:06:09 PM

Everest
December 26, 2007 9:46:42 PM

omfg my pc is **** up i tried to oc it using asus auto oc thingy.. and now i cant set it back to normal... and my pc wont boot
December 26, 2007 9:56:22 PM

Clear the CMOS.
December 26, 2007 9:57:26 PM

lol! Reset the bios!
a b à CPUs
December 26, 2007 10:16:54 PM

chookman said:
I havent tested this, but apparently the new BETA version of speedfan fixes the ~15c offset.

It does, I tried it on a G0.
December 26, 2007 10:29:14 PM

chookman said:
I havent tested this, but apparently the new BETA version of speedfan fixes the ~15c offset.


it did. im using the beta version. n it is fine.
a b à CPUs
December 26, 2007 11:11:53 PM

Try Core Temp or SpeedFan Beta
December 27, 2007 1:37:04 AM

maverick7 said:
omfg my pc is **** up i tried to oc it using asus auto oc thingy.. and now i cant set it back to normal... and my pc wont boot


Should never use anything with AUTO written on it. Best way to overclock is trial and error through the BIOS settings. And as said if you run into a no post reset the CMOS
!