Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

I don\'t know CD-key for FIFA11 online

Last response: in Windows 7
Share
August 23, 2011 8:14:10 AM

I don't know CD-key for FIFA11

More about : key fifa11 online

a b $ Windows 7
August 23, 2011 9:19:43 AM

buy another copy, and DONT LOSE THE KEY!
a b $ Windows 7
August 23, 2011 9:32:18 AM

Then buy the game!
Related resources
August 23, 2011 9:59:06 AM

Hmmm. Not much sympathy here, is there?
August 23, 2011 10:00:33 AM

I don't have a money did you have another options
a b $ Windows 7
August 23, 2011 10:33:54 AM

jsc said:
Hmmm. Not much sympathy here, is there?


Just following the forum rules, Mr Moderator your honour....
August 23, 2011 10:44:40 AM

borko99 said:
I don't have a money did you have another options


Sell a kidney?
a b $ Windows 7
August 23, 2011 10:48:16 AM

"Hmmm. Not much sympathy here, is there?"

Sympathy? Someone is asking, against forum rules, for a CD key for a game that costs less than £10 (UK) retail and you think we should demonstrate sympathy. Can we expect an update of the forum rules that it's OK to give out CD keys if the poster says that he "has no money"? What about links to illegal downloads - should the "sympathy" card apply there as well?
August 23, 2011 10:51:10 AM

Ijack said:
"Hmmm. Not much sympathy here, is there?"

Sympathy? Someone is asking, against forum rules, for a CD key for a game that costs less than £10 (UK) retail and you think we should demonstrate sympathy. Can we expect an update of the forum rules that it's OK to give out CD keys if the poster says that he "has no money"? What about links to illegal downloads - should the "sympathy" card apply there as well?


I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say "Hmmm. Not much sympathy here, is there?" was a facetious comment. As in the original poster is getting the answers he\she deserves.

a b $ Windows 7
August 23, 2011 10:57:56 AM

On reflection, you could be right. Perhaps a mod should be a little more straightforward in commenting on this sort of issue? TBH, I don't know why the thread wasn't just deleted.
August 23, 2011 10:59:21 AM

Ijack said:
On reflection, you could be right. Perhaps a mod should be a little more straightforward in commenting on this sort of issue? TBH, I don't know why the thread wasn't just deleted.


Too true. Nor what it has to do with Windows 7.
!