Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

How to convert WAV programme to MP3 from a SANSA SANDISK3

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
May 20, 2010 11:19:04 PM

Hello,
I APPRECIATE HELP ALREADY GIVEN I HAVE DIFFICULTY TO CONVERT AUDIO TAKEN ON THE SANDISK TO MP3 FORMAT SO THAT I CAN LOAD IT ONTO A CD FOR PLAYING IN A CD MACHINE.
May 21, 2010 3:01:58 AM

tiefu said:
Hello,
I APPRECIATE HELP ALREADY GIVEN I HAVE DIFFICULTY TO CONVERT AUDIO TAKEN ON THE SANDISK TO MP3 FORMAT SO THAT I CAN LOAD IT ONTO A CD FOR PLAYING IN A CD MACHINE.


One way to do that is with software like sony sound forge. But you may run into a copyright issue, or be blocked by a copy guard, depending on what you are trying to convert.
Score
0
May 22, 2010 6:51:16 PM

Hi Tiefu

You did not mentioned in which format your audio files taken in sandisk are.

Anyway many CD player accept files with wma format. Your windows media player of windows XP can convert wave files to wma files.

Another choice is to download the Free Mp3 Wma Converter V1.9 from the following site , it will be very helpful in converting as well as burning CD according to your desire.

http://www.koyotesoft.com/indexEn.html

Good Luck and Have fun
Score
0
Related resources
May 29, 2010 2:44:07 AM

georgejabr said:
Hi Tiefu

You did not mentioned in which format your audio files taken in sandisk are.

Anyway many CD player accept files with wma format. Your windows media player of windows XP can convert wave files to wma files.

Another choice is to download the Free Mp3 Wma Converter V1.9 from the following site , it will be very helpful in converting as well as burning CD according to your desire.

http://www.koyotesoft.com/indexEn.html

Good Luck and Have fun

MANY THANKS AGAIN. THE mp3 RECORDS IN WAV FORMAT AND I HAVE TO CONVERT TO MP3 SO AS TO BURN CD . iT IS NOT HI-TECH STUFF, JUST RECORDING A PUBLIC TALK FROM OUR MEETING PLACE. HAVE DOWNLOADED THEFREE CONVERTOR YOU SUGGESTED AND I SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE. mANY THKS AGN. TIEFU (GEOFFREY IN TUVALUAN LANGUAGE.)
Score
0
June 2, 2010 5:48:36 AM

Hi Tiefu

Is your problem solved now ?

Please confirm, so the thread will help other people having the same problem.

Thanks
Score
0
June 9, 2010 3:43:02 AM

georgejabr said:
Hi Tiefu

Is your problem solved now ?

Please confirm, so the thread will help other people having the same problem.

Thanks



Yes, thanks. all is well with the download.\Tiefu
Score
0

Best solution

June 9, 2010 4:23:50 AM


Hi

In this case please select the answer as correct to be shown as [Solved] in the forum.

thanks again
Share
June 10, 2010 4:35:46 AM

Best answer selected by TIEFU.
Score
0
June 10, 2010 11:20:22 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
0
!