toolbar beside start button not showing messenger conversa..

Hi I'm having trouble fixing the toolbar right on the button of the screen.
It is there;however, it it not showing anything I open such as msn messenger
conversation internet browser windows oranything else I open. I have had to
resort to using alt+tab to open things. HELP ME!
2 answers Last reply
More about toolbar start button showing messenger conversa

    Do you mean Toolbar (as in the Quick Launch toolbar) or the Taskbar (the
    whole bar at the bottom of the screen)?

    "Brent_BS" <Brent_BS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi I'm having trouble fixing the toolbar right on the button of the
    > screen.
    > It is there;however, it it not showing anything I open such as msn
    > messenger
    > conversation internet browser windows oranything else I open. I have had
    > resort to using alt+tab to open things. HELP ME!

    Hi I'm sorry I mean the whole taskbar isn't working the way it should. I've
    tried to reset it somehow but it still will not show windows/items I have
    opened so I have to us alt+tab to open them.

    "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

    > Do you mean Toolbar (as in the Quick Launch toolbar) or the Taskbar (the
    > whole bar at the bottom of the screen)?
    >
    > "Brent_BS" <Brent_BS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi I'm having trouble fixing the toolbar right on the button of the
    > > screen.
    > > It is there;however, it it not showing anything I open such as msn
    > > messenger
    > > conversation internet browser windows oranything else I open. I have had
    > > resort to using alt+tab to open things. HELP ME!

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP