toolbar beside start button not showing messenger conversa..

Hi I'm having trouble fixing the toolbar right on the button of the screen.
It is there;however, it it not showing anything I open such as msn messenger
conversation internet browser windows oranything else I open. I have had to
resort to using alt+tab to open things. HELP ME!

Do you mean Toolbar (as in the Quick Launch toolbar) or the Taskbar (the
whole bar at the bottom of the screen)?

"Brent_BS" <Brent_BS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi I'm having trouble fixing the toolbar right on the button of the
> screen.
> It is there;however, it it not showing anything I open such as msn
> messenger
> conversation internet browser windows oranything else I open. I have had
> resort to using alt+tab to open things. HELP ME!

Hi I'm sorry I mean the whole taskbar isn't working the way it should. I've
tried to reset it somehow but it still will not show windows/items I have
opened so I have to us alt+tab to open them.