Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Why does my bleedin server (Freedom) go down so often?

Tags:
  • Freedom
  • Games
  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 4:46:18 PM

Hi all - why does my bleedin server go down so bleedin often? Grrr.

More about : bleedin server freedom

Anonymous
June 10, 2005 7:19:30 PM

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

> According to the official forums, all the servers were being brought down
> today to patch them to resolve the server crashing issues that have been
> occurring lately.

I logged into Justice the other night just seconds after the server
crashed. I had the whole city to myself for a few minutes, just me and
Lady Liberty chillin' in an empty plaza. Eerie feeling.
--
Zamboni
Anonymous

On 10 Jun 2005 15:19:30 -0700, "Zamboni" <thezambonis@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Marcel Beaudoin wrote:
>>
>> According to the official forums, all the servers were being brought down
>> today to patch them to resolve the server crashing issues that have been
>> occurring lately.
>>
>I logged into Justice the other night just seconds after the server
>crashed. I had the whole city to myself for a few minutes, just me and
>Lady Liberty chillin' in an empty plaza. Eerie feeling.

....today? That wasn't a crash. Crashes don't tend to be preceded by an
announcement on the forums and red text in-game saying the servers
would be coming down. :p

--
Dark Tyger

Stop the madness! (Marvel Vs Cryptic Studios petition)
http://www.petitiononline.com/marvscoh/petition.html

Hey, everyone else is doing it. Free iPod:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15728814
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
June 10, 2005 11:33:34 PM

"MarkH10178" <MarkHammerschmidt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi all - why does my bleedin server go down so bleedin often? Grrr.

I was in the middle of Sister Psyche today when it went down :(  When is
it supposed to be back up?
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 12:01:45 AM

"Mulligan" <davewilson69@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

> "MarkH10178" <MarkHammerschmidt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all - why does my bleedin server go down so bleedin often? Grrr.
>>

> I was in the middle of Sister Psyche today when it went down :(
> When is it supposed to be back up?

According to the official forums, all the servers were being brought down
today to patch them to resolve the server crashing issues that have been
occurring lately.

--
Marcel
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 1:16:39 PM

"Marcel Beaudoin" <mbeaudoin@scintrextrace.com> wrote in message
| "Mulligan" <davewilson69@sbcglobal.net> wrote in
|

| > "MarkH10178" <MarkHammerschmidt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| >> Hi all - why does my bleedin server go down so bleedin often? Grrr.
| >>

| > I was in the middle of Sister Psyche today when it went down :(
| > When is it supposed to be back up?
|
| According to the official forums, all the servers were being brought down
| today to patch them to resolve the server crashing issues that have been
| occurring lately.
|

| --
| Marcel
| http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

On the other hand, the very last patch brought the yellow text back to
the blue buttons on my COH UPDATER windows.
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 5:19:59 AM

"MarkH10178" <MarkHammerschmidt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi all - why does my bleedin server go down so bleedin often? Grrr.

Dunno, but at 6:15 Pacific time, it just crashed again. :(

--
John Trauger,
Vorlonagent

"Methane martini.
Shaken, not stirred."

chat: @vorlonagent

Vorlonagent (M), level 25 Blaster (Electric/Energy), Guardian
RolIing Thunder (F), Level 23 Defender (Storm/Electric), Infinity
NightfalI (M), Level 18 Defender (Dark/Dark), Pinnacle
Steel Night (M), Level 17 Tanker (Invulnerable/Super-Strength), Virtue
MC-2 (F), Level 16 Blaster (Force/Fire), Protector
lmpact (F), Level 16 Blaster (Gun/Energy), Virtue
Girl at the Bar (F), Level 12 Controller (Mind/Empathy), Triumph