Why does my bleedin server (Freedom) go down so often?

Hi all - why does my bleedin server go down so bleedin often? Grrr.
6 answers Last reply
More about bleedin server freedom often
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

    > According to the official forums, all the servers were being brought down
    > today to patch them to resolve the server crashing issues that have been
    > occurring lately.

    I logged into Justice the other night just seconds after the server
    crashed. I had the whole city to myself for a few minutes, just me and
    Lady Liberty chillin' in an empty plaza. Eerie feeling.
    --
    Zamboni
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    On 10 Jun 2005 15:19:30 -0700, "Zamboni" <thezambonis@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Marcel Beaudoin wrote:
    >>
    >> According to the official forums, all the servers were being brought down
    >> today to patch them to resolve the server crashing issues that have been
    >> occurring lately.
    >>
    >I logged into Justice the other night just seconds after the server
    >crashed. I had the whole city to myself for a few minutes, just me and
    >Lady Liberty chillin' in an empty plaza. Eerie feeling.

    ....today? That wasn't a crash. Crashes don't tend to be preceded by an
    announcement on the forums and red text in-game saying the servers
    would be coming down. :p

    --
    Dark Tyger

    Stop the madness! (Marvel Vs Cryptic Studios petition)
    http://www.petitiononline.com/marvscoh/petition.html

    Hey, everyone else is doing it. Free iPod:
    http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15728814
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "MarkH10178" <MarkHammerschmidt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all - why does my bleedin server go down so bleedin often? Grrr.

    I was in the middle of Sister Psyche today when it went down :( When is
    it supposed to be back up?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "Mulligan" <davewilson69@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

    > "MarkH10178" <MarkHammerschmidt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi all - why does my bleedin server go down so bleedin often? Grrr.
    >>

    > I was in the middle of Sister Psyche today when it went down :(
    > When is it supposed to be back up?

    According to the official forums, all the servers were being brought down
    today to patch them to resolve the server crashing issues that have been
    occurring lately.

    --
    Marcel
    http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "Marcel Beaudoin" <mbeaudoin@scintrextrace.com> wrote in message
    | "Mulligan" <davewilson69@sbcglobal.net> wrote in
    |

    | > "MarkH10178" <MarkHammerschmidt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    | >> Hi all - why does my bleedin server go down so bleedin often? Grrr.
    | >>

    | > I was in the middle of Sister Psyche today when it went down :(
    | > When is it supposed to be back up?
    |
    | According to the official forums, all the servers were being brought down
    | today to patch them to resolve the server crashing issues that have been
    | occurring lately.
    |

    | --
    | Marcel
    | http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

    On the other hand, the very last patch brought the yellow text back to
    the blue buttons on my COH UPDATER windows.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "MarkH10178" <MarkHammerschmidt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all - why does my bleedin server go down so bleedin often? Grrr.

    Dunno, but at 6:15 Pacific time, it just crashed again. :(

    --
    John Trauger,
    Vorlonagent

    "Methane martini.
    Shaken, not stirred."

    chat: @vorlonagent

    Vorlonagent (M), level 25 Blaster (Electric/Energy), Guardian
    RolIing Thunder (F), Level 23 Defender (Storm/Electric), Infinity
    NightfalI (M), Level 18 Defender (Dark/Dark), Pinnacle
    Steel Night (M), Level 17 Tanker (Invulnerable/Super-Strength), Virtue
    MC-2 (F), Level 16 Blaster (Force/Fire), Protector
    lmpact (F), Level 16 Blaster (Gun/Energy), Virtue
    Girl at the Bar (F), Level 12 Controller (Mind/Empathy), Triumph

Freedom Games Servers Video Games