Star wars Episode III used AMD Technology

Grimmy

Splendid
Feb 20, 2006
<-- leaves a can of flammable fuel to be lit.

flammable_liquids1.jpg

sailer

Splendid
And if they made another Star Wars and used AMD Barcelona chips, so what? The chips don't make the movie, people do. I seem to remember how some movies used to be made using Apple computers, and again, so what? But that did give rise to a lot of people who to this day claim that Apple is better at graphics than IBM based machines.

No, using one chip or another, or one OS or another, doesn't prove a thing other than that was what was used at the time.

3Ball

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2006
DELETED I wouldn't pay much attention to him. All of his posts are similar to this. This is actually the first time that I have read a post of his that had backed information that I knew to be true, but still none the less...even if they used it right now to make another movie...it wouldn't make me go buy one! He can go AMD4Life all he wants...if he gets stuck with a phenom or a 6400+ that is his problem.

Best,

3Ball

Hellboy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
Wow,

I never new that AMD actually made fan heaters - well theyve been chucking out a lot of hot air lately...

Maybe they have got a new amd heater comming out, as they need to make some money somewhere.......

The films were still turds anyway, no where near as good as episodes 4 - 6.... and they proberly used z80's on those beauties..........

Why dont this guy just sit around his amd chanting "its not fair" to the AMD fairies. "we all most had it.... "

ps Fairies are not real

The effects were done by hand, frame by frame (rotoscoping). it was a very long tedious process.

I have a theory that thunderman is really an alias / alter ego for BM. Think about it... do you ever see them in the same thread?

3Ball

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2006

I liked it the best of 1 - 3, but 3 and 2 were close. 1 was terrible, but the original 4 - 6 > all, especially 5 and 6. imo!

Best,

3Ball

SEALBoy

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
I never got why people didn't like Episode 1. I thought it was excellent (maybe not the best out of the six), and the fight scene at the end is arguably the best fight from any of the movies.

SEALBoy

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006

Let's hope that happens soon.

cnumartyr

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2007

They will be powered by 3 GHz K10s.. just the heat coming off of them focused into a beam. Intel isn't up to it.