Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

I declare martial law. The lack of posting has forced me into taking
drastic measures. From now on, everyone may crosspost whatever he
wants over to the group without repercussions...
Flame wars are henceforth considered socially acceptable.

Go!

--
byerstheoblivious

Byers ex machina wrote:
> I declare martial law. The lack of posting has forced me into taking
> drastic measures. From now on, everyone may crosspost whatever he
> wants over to the group without repercussions...
> Flame wars are henceforth considered socially acceptable.
>
> Go!

It might be amusing if someone started crossposting between
alt.games.everquest, alt.games.warcraft and this newsgroup.

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:52:39 GMT, The Astute Andrew
<evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote:

>It might be amusing if someone started crossposting between
>alt.games.everquest, alt.games.warcraft and this newsgroup.

You must have missed the "Go!" part...

--
byerstheoblivious

Byers ex machina wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:52:39 GMT, The Astute Andrew
> <evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote:
>

>>It might be amusing if someone started crossposting between
>>alt.games.everquest, alt.games.warcraft and this newsgroup.
>

> You must have missed the "Go!" part...

I'm an American college student. What part of that phrase doesn't
scream "lazy?"

--

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:44:15 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
wrote:

>I declare martial law. The lack of posting has forced me into taking
>drastic measures. From now on, everyone may crosspost whatever he
>wants over to the group without repercussions...
>Flame wars are henceforth considered socially acceptable.
>
>Go!

First off, I'm the one in charge here. It's been made clear that my
presence it what this group thrives on, so I shall bless you with it
for now. Second off, if you ever pretend to have power over me again,
you shall be smitten. Or kitten, if you prefer. Third of all, there is
no third of all. Now go, make threads to amuse me, my not-so-faithful
servants!

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:58:05 GMT, The Astute Andrew
<evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote:

>> You must have missed the "Go!" part...
>
>I'm an American college student. What part of that phrase doesn't
>scream "lazy?"

Your laziness pales compared to my own, so that's really not an
excuse, you little twerp.

--
byerstheoblivious

Byers ex machina wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:58:05 GMT, The Astute Andrew
> <evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote:
>

>>>You must have missed the "Go!" part...
>>
>>I'm an American college student. What part of that phrase doesn't
>>scream "lazy?"
>

> Your laziness pales compared to my own, so that's really not an
> excuse, you little twerp.

I was going to devise a logical rebuttal to this, but I'm far too lazy.

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:45:27 GMT, sven the unpleasant
<wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote:

>First off, I'm the one in charge here. It's been made clear that my
>presence it what this group thrives on, so I shall bless you with it
>for now. Second off, if you ever pretend to have power over me again,
>you shall be smitten. Or kitten, if you prefer. Third of all, there is
>no third of all. Now go, make threads to amuse me, my not-so-faithful
>servants!

Hah, you're a mere fool for our kingly court. And you have received
your orders, so what are you standing about for?

--
byerstheoblivious

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:33:54 -0600, The Astute Andrew
<evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote:

>> Your laziness pales compared to my own, so that's really not an
>> excuse, you little twerp.
>
>I was going to devise a logical rebuttal to this, but I'm far too lazy.

Not too lazy, it would seem, to make up shitty excuses.

--
byerstheoblivious

Byers ex machina wrote:

>>>Your laziness pales compared to my own, so that's really not an
>>>excuse, you little twerp.
>>
>>I was going to devise a logical rebuttal to this, but I'm far too lazy.
>
> Not too lazy, it would seem, to make up shitty excuses.

Meh.

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest,alt.games.starcraft,alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 12:18:47 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
wrote:
>I take offense to that! I'm not rich...

Well, I think that was the point, wasn't it?

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest,alt.games.starcraft,alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:30:32 GMT, "Ramen Junkie"
<Just_Reply@To_The_Post.com> wrote:

>> And what else would you have us talk or post about?
>
>Horticulture.

Gardening?

Sure, why not...

--
byerstheoblivious

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest,alt.games.starcraft,alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:30:57 GMT, "Ramen Junkie"
<Just_Reply@To_The_Post.com> wrote:

>> Well, it's kinda too late now, any point in xposting has already been
>> lost...
>> Quickly, someone say something offensive!
>
>There is always a point.

Feel the point of my rapier, scoundrel!

--
byerstheoblivious

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Byers ex machina wrote:

> On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:30:32 GMT, "Ramen Junkie"
> <Just_Reply@To_The_Post.com> wrote:
>
>>> And what else would you have us talk or post about?
>>
>> Horticulture.
>
> Gardening?
>
> Sure, why not...
>
> --
> byerstheoblivious

I believe the term you are looking for in WoW is Herbalism. <g>

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hail and sacrifice to Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!

>I declare martial law. The lack of posting has forced me into taking
>drastic measures. From now on, everyone may crosspost whatever he
>wants over to the group without repercussions...
>Flame wars are henceforth considered socially acceptable.
>
>Go!

WTF? OMFG, STFU morno!!!!11!!1!!!one!!one!eleven!!
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest,alt.games.starcraft,alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 14:13:47 +0000, The Arcane Chas
<Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>We want... a shrubbery!

Put it right next to the other one, only slightly higher to give it a
nice little two level effect with a path running down the middle...

--

In article <Pine.A41.4.61b.0412020937160.279778@homer06.u.washington.edu
>, but only after serious contemplation, David Hall
<davehall@u.washington.edu> put finger to keyboard and produced the
following;

>I believe the term you are looking for in WoW is Herbalism. <g>

Isn't that something to do with tea?

--
Cheers,

Chas.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest,alt.games.starcraft,alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 14:13:47 +0000, The Arcane Chas
<Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>>Horticulture.
>
>We want... a shrubbery!

One that looks nice and is not too expensive...

--
byerstheoblivious

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest,alt.games.starcraft,alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 07:18:37 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
<ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

>Put it right next to the other one, only slightly higher to give it a
>nice little two level effect with a path running down the middle...

Then cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with a herring...

--
byerstheoblivious

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hail and sacrifice to The Arcane Chas <Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk>
Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!

>In article <Pine.A41.4.61b.0412020937160.279778@homer06.u.washington.edu
>>, but only after serious contemplation, David Hall
><davehall@u.washington.edu> put finger to keyboard and produced the
>following;
>>>
>>I believe the term you are looking for in WoW is Herbalism. <g>
>
>Isn't that something to do with tea?

Only if it's green tea...
--

Byers ex machina wrote:

> I declare martial law. The lack of posting has forced me into taking
> drastic measures. From now on, everyone may crosspost whatever he
> wants over to the group without repercussions...
> Flame wars are henceforth considered socially acceptable.
>
> Go!

I'm sorry, but the subject line keeps making me think that it is a
thread about the TV series...

Just don't start a 'JAG' thread or something .... or if you do, make
sure you post to an appropriate NG so as to confuse them nicely ... and
make it about something that is not related to the series, or do what
ever the hell you want :p

--
from: Mr. J D Cooper aka Phorse 5 [Force 5]
Remove the number(s) from the email address

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:17:44 +0100, Phorse 5
<daphorse-x3@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>I'm sorry, but the subject line keeps making me think that it is a
>thread about the TV series...

It's a TV series?

>Just don't start a 'JAG' thread or something .... or if you do, make
>sure you post to an appropriate NG so as to confuse them nicely ... and
>make it about something that is not related to the series, or do what
>ever the hell you want :p

That last bit I usually do.

--
byerstheoblivious

Byers ex machina wrote:

> On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:17:44 +0100, Phorse 5
> <daphorse-x3@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
> >I'm sorry, but the subject line keeps making me think that it is a
> >thread about the TV series...
>
> It's a TV series?

Yeah, although I think it is spelt Marshal and is about a family of
people working in the law 'industry' ... I think there is a judge, a
cop, a lawyer or two, and something else. All chicks too, I think? I
dunno, never watched it, just the ads.

> >Just don't start a 'JAG' thread or something .... or if you do, make
> >sure you post to an appropriate NG so as to confuse them nicely ... and
> >make it about something that is not related to the series, or do what
> >ever the hell you want :p
>
> That last bit I usually do.

Proceed....

--
from: Mr. J D Cooper aka Phorse 5 [Force 5]
Remove the number(s) from the email address
for fastest reply. More sig here:
© http://phorse.netfirms.com/sig.html ©
Fireball Holdings © 2001 - 2004
ABN: 23 939 806 835

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:01:55 +0100, Phorse 5
<daphorse-x3@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>Yeah, although I think it is spelt Marshal and is about a family of
>people working in the law 'industry' ... I think there is a judge, a
>cop, a lawyer or two, and something else. All chicks too, I think? I
>dunno, never watched it, just the ads.

Sounds inane...

--
byerstheoblivious