Best option for a DVR recorder with a hard drive ??

Will any of the DVR recorders with a hard drive work with the Dish 811
receiver ? I realize I can't record in high def but would like to pause and
rewind live TV.I'm looking at the Panasonic E95HS and Lite-on LVW 5045
3 answers Last reply
More about best option recorder hard drive

    "Apothecon" <sailer.ny@netzero.net> wrote in message
    > Will any of the DVR recorders with a hard drive work with the Dish 811
    > receiver ? I realize I can't record in high def but would like to pause
    > and
    > rewind live TV.I'm looking at the Panasonic E95HS and Lite-on LVW 5045

    I use a Pioneer DVR-520H with my Dish 811. I basically use it as a
    recording device so I am not sure about it's functionality to pause and
    rewind live TV.

    HTHT,

    Duke

    Are you able to change stations from the dvd recorder ? and to record a
    show,do you set it up from within the dvd recorder or from the Dish network
    program guide Thanks

    > Are you able to change stations from the dvd recorder ? and to record a
    > show,do you set it up from within the dvd recorder or from the Dish
    > network program guide Thanks
    > "Duke" <sorry@no_spam.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Apothecon" <sailer.ny@netzero.net> wrote in message
    >>> Will any of the DVR recorders with a hard drive work with the Dish 811
    >>> receiver ? I realize I can't record in high def but would like to pause
    >>> and
    >>> rewind live TV.I'm looking at the Panasonic E95HS and Lite-on LVW 5045
    >>>

    >> I use a Pioneer DVR-520H with my Dish 811. I basically use it as a
    >> recording device so I am not sure about it's functionality to pause and
    >> rewind live TV.
    >>
    >> HTHT,
    >>
    >> Duke

    I am not sure about changing stations, but the setup to record is done from
    within the DVR menus. I just have an output from the Dish sat receiver
    going into an input on the DVR. No different than if I were to setup a VCR.

    HTH,

    Duke

HDTV TV Hard Drives DVR Home Theatre