Anyone know where to puchase vista home premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobimo

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2011
Hey I was wondering if anyone know's where to purchase windows vista 64 bit on the net. I've been looking for a while and im not having any luck .

Solution

While that may be a good suggestion --- try following a few of those results and you'll find that about 90%+ result in similar to this :

This or This

Since it seems MS has pulled sales of VISTA in attempts to get everyone to move on to 7 so it is not as easy as you would think to find a legitimate retail version still for sale so the question is VALID !

While that may be a good suggestion --- try following a few of those results and you'll find that about 90%+ result in similar to this :

This or This

Since it seems MS has pulled sales of VISTA in attempts to get everyone to move on to 7 so it is not as easy as you would think to find a legitimate retail version still for sale so the question is VALID !

Solution

MS always discontinues the older OS. Especially on as unpopular as vista was.

And he never specified the Retail version. But I found that too with a simple web search inside of 30 seconds. And its still there.

What edition, are you looking for? And why Vista?

The only edition worth considering at this point is vista business. Support for all other editions, including security updates, expires in 6 months.

bobimo

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2011
I actually like vista better than xp.. I know suprising right haha but I had vista before and I upgraded it to 7 and I want to downgrade just because Im not to crazed about 7. Weird I know but just a pref. Yes I am talking about a legit retail version. Ive looked on ebay and it just looks to shady. Ive tried new egg and tiger direct and no luck at all.

Ok, I keep finding it ON THE FIRST PAGE OF A SIMPLE WEB SEARCH, AND FROM CREDIBLE SOURCES. It isn't that hard. You guys cant be that dense.

Then why not just post a Link and let's see if it is actually in stock and a new Retail Vista Home premium 64bit version from a credible source.

Status
Not open for further replies.