Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 02:35:15 +1100, "Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com> wrote:

>Hi all newsgroup trolls....
>

>I did the owners to start flamwars for you all!!!!
>
>Enjoy!!!!

In that case, you haven't done a very good job.
I would like my money back...

--
byerstheoblivious

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest,alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.games.starcraft,alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

"Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com> wrote in message
> Hi all newsgroup trolls....
>

> I did the owners to start flamwars for you all!!!!

Flamewars are sooooooooo 1998 dood.
--
Ramen Junkie

http://www.lameazoid.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest,alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.games.starcraft,alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

LOL :)

"Ramen Junkie" <Just_Reply@To_The_Post.com> wrote in message
> "Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com> wrote in message
> > Hi all newsgroup trolls....
> >

> > I did the owners to start flamwars for you all!!!!
>

> Flamewars are sooooooooo 1998 dood.
> --
> Ramen Junkie
>
> http://www.lameazoid.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com> wrote in message
> Hi all newsgroup trolls....
>

> I did the owners to start flamwars for you all!!!!

I'll start by calling you an idiot

> Enjoy!!!!

Have a nice day
--
Steven Ung

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hail and sacrifice to "Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com>
Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!

>Hi all newsgroup trolls....
>

>I did the owners to start flamwars for you all!!!!
>
>Enjoy!!!!

WTF? OMFG, STFU morno!!!!!111!!!11!1!!one!one!eleven!!
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

"Tom Schluter" <schluter@bright.net> wrote in message
> Chingy wrote:
>
>> Hi all newsgroup trolls....
>>

>> I did the owners to start flamwars for you all!!!!
>>
>> Enjoy!!!!
>>

> Tsk, tsk.
>
> Such a noob!
>
> The only thing necessary to start a flame-fest in a.g.sc is to (pick one):
>
> A. Ask for a code for your StarCraft CD
> B. Start a lame word association thread (they all get lame eventually)
> C. Assert that (insert name here -- the rules do NOT prohibit
> self-nomination) is the m0st l337 SC player ever!
>
> You can learn some things simply from lurking.

D. This thread is going to be the word association thread.

--
Steven Ung

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hail and sacrifice to "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com>
Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!

>"Tom Schluter" <schluter@bright.net> wrote in message
>> Chingy wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all newsgroup trolls....
>>>

>>> I did the owners to start flamwars for you all!!!!
>>>
>>> Enjoy!!!!
>>>

>> Tsk, tsk.
>>
>> Such a noob!
>>
>> The only thing necessary to start a flame-fest in a.g.sc is to (pick one):
>>
>> A. Ask for a code for your StarCraft CD
>> B. Start a lame word association thread (they all get lame eventually)
>> C. Assert that (insert name here -- the rules do NOT prohibit
>> self-nomination) is the m0st l337 SC player ever!
>>
>> You can learn some things simply from lurking.
>
>D. This thread is going to be the word association thread.

Lamers
--

Steven Ung wrote:

> "Tom Schluter" <schluter@bright.net> wrote in message
> > Chingy wrote:
> >
> >> Hi all newsgroup trolls....
> >>

> >> I did the owners to start flamwars for you all!!!!
> >>
> >> Enjoy!!!!
> >>

> > Tsk, tsk.
> >
> > Such a noob!
> >
> > The only thing necessary to start a flame-fest in a.g.sc is to (pick one):
> >
> > A. Ask for a code for your StarCraft CD
> > B. Start a lame word association thread (they all get lame eventually)
> > C. Assert that (insert name here -- the rules do NOT prohibit
> > self-nomination) is the m0st l337 SC player ever!
> >
> > You can learn some things simply from lurking.
>
> D. This thread is going to be the word association thread.

Hijack

--
from: Mr. J D Cooper aka Phorse 5 [Force 5]
Remove the number(s) from the email address

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hail and sacrifice to Phorse 5 <daphorse-x3@yahoo.com.au>
Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!

>Steven Ung wrote:
>>
>> "Tom Schluter" <schluter@bright.net> wrote in message

>> > Tsk, tsk.
>> >
>> > Such a noob!
>> >
>> > The only thing necessary to start a flame-fest in a.g.sc is to (pick one):
>> >
>> > A. Ask for a code for your StarCraft CD
>> > B. Start a lame word association thread (they all get lame eventually)
>> > C. Assert that (insert name here -- the rules do NOT prohibit
>> > self-nomination) is the m0st l337 SC player ever!
>> >
>> > You can learn some things simply from lurking.
>>
>> D. This thread is going to be the word association thread.
>
>Hijack

planes
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
-My theme song

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Tom Schluter" <schluter@bright.net> wrote in message
prohibit
> self-nomination) is the m0st l337 SC player ever!

I am t3h 13373st SC player EVER!

-LTP

:)

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message

> >> D. This thread is going to be the word association thread.
> >
> >Hijack
>
> planes

Scone?

-LTP

:)

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message

> one):

> eventually)

>>>Hijack
>>
>>planes
>

> Scone?

Tea

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hail and sacrifice to "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu>
Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!

>"Tom Schluter" <schluter@bright.net> wrote in message
>prohibit
>> self-nomination) is the m0st l337 SC player ever!
>
>I am t3h 13373st SC player EVER!

No, u r t3h 1@m3r

0v3rwind 15 t3h 13373st SC player EVAR!!!1!1!!!11!1!!one!!eleven!!oneoneone
--

> >prohibit
> >> self-nomination) is the m0st l337 SC player ever!
> >
> >I am t3h 13373st SC player EVER!
>
> No, u r t3h 1@m3r
>
> 0v3rwind 15 t3h 13373st SC player
EVAR!!!1!1!!!11!1!!one!!eleven!!oneoneone

I have been playing SC with him lately - fun.

he was hoping someone in AGSC still played so we could have a 2vs2

-LTP

:)

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Tom Schluter" <schluter@bright.net> wrote in message
> prohibit
>> self-nomination) is the m0st l337 SC player ever!
>
> I am t3h 13373st SC player EVER!

If this is a practical joke, we ain't laughing.
--
Steven Ung

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> > I am t3h 13373st SC player EVER!
> If this is a practical joke, we ain't laughing.

Well sure you are

Remember the dozens of times I ch0wned j00?

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hail and sacrifice to "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com>
Lord of Terror, and destroyer of souls!

>"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>> "Tom Schluter" <schluter@bright.net> wrote in message
>> prohibit
>>> self-nomination) is the m0st l337 SC player ever!
>>
>> I am t3h 13373st SC player EVER!
>

>If this is a practical joke, we ain't laughing.

You mean Luc isn't a practical joke?

Why didn't anybody tell me?
--

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 17:07:28 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:

>You mean Luc isn't a practical joke?
>
>Why didn't anybody tell me?

He certainly could have fooled me...

--
byerstheoblivious

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> >You mean Luc isn't a practical joke?
> >Why didn't anybody tell me?
> He certainly could have fooled me...

You'll have to excuse my friend. He's Asian, and hence easily confused.

The rumors are not true people. I am indeed, a practical joke

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:59:21 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>I have been playing SC with him lately - fun.
>
>he was hoping someone in AGSC still played so we could have a 2vs2

I've heard the calling, but I'm too much into teh warcraft0r these
days...

--
byerstheoblivious

> >I have been playing SC with him lately - fun.
> >
> >he was hoping someone in AGSC still played so we could have a 2vs2
>
> I've heard the calling, but I'm too much into teh warcraft0r these
> days...

You and mears used to be pretty good I heard.

Shame

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:00:54 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>You'll have to excuse my friend. He's Asian, and hence easily confused.
>
>The rumors are not true people. I am indeed, a practical joke

I don't get it...

--
byerstheoblivious

> >You'll have to excuse my friend. He's Asian, and hence easily confused.
> >
> >The rumors are not true people. I am indeed, a practical joke
>
> I don't get it...

That's because you are stupid

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:39:42 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>> I don't get it...
>
>That's because you are stupid

Ah. I knew there was a reason...