sayems

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2007
Hello,
I am trying to find the perfect CPU cooler that would fit on Asus P5E / Antec 900 without doing any moification of removal, I’ve been searching for which cooler would fit in the Antec, so far I have got the Thermalright Ultra 120, Thermalrights IFX-14 and Tuniq Tower 120 will not fit without removal or modification of the side panel, I was considering the ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler or ZALMAN CNPS 9700 NT 110mm 2 Ball Ultra Quiet CPU Cooler but I can't find any usefull information whether it fits my case or not. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a good CPU cooler for my PC. Thanks you in advance.

dobby

Distinguished
May 24, 2006
okay dokay, the one i recommend to most ppl, is the zalman CNPS7700 cu
this cooler is relatively cheap at £30, (you need an extra bracket of 775) but its cheap, reliable, cool immensely well. it has a low profile, and cool all your capacitor voltage regulator chipset ect...

Conumdrum

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
I got the Thermaltake V1. Was rated the best about June timeframe in a mag I got. It fits in my 900 and I have a 120mm fan on the side. Ambient room temp 21C, Orthos small fft 53C for hours. Nice feature is the adjustable fan speed besides connecting to the Mobo fan controller.

Not a TRUE cooler, but really does me well! I have it blowing air towards my 200mm fan, which is on med, rest of the case fans are Yate loons med set on LOW voltage. I hate LED bling.